A Guide to Everything Earth

Discussion in 'Oracle’s Database (Guides)' started by Clutch_GT, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Dogico Loyal Player

JH spam can get to max stacks very quickly so Earth users might benefit from the artifact more than other powersets
  2. Black Jaq Devoted Player

True but i feel like a lot of players who have some of these older artifacts ranked up aren't investing in some of the newer ones. Plus, i see this artifact best for raids and i usually tank raids. If everyone already has Solar Amp with a Grim and Trans Card, there isn't really room for anything as it seems to fill whatever loadout you need. I commend players like you who think outside the box but for me, I'm to the point where I'm okay with the artifacts i have.
  3. Dogico Loyal Player

4. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Planning on coming back to earth power set after years of being atomic when I’d leave and come back … I love atomic but the dps side is so much work with out much reward… it takes me longer to get through the elite solo on my main with all my arts and sp I have than it does on my earth villain who doesn’t have enough sp to max out might/power and zero arts.

So .. I plan to come back to earth for a while anyway

Right now I have trans/strat to 170+ quis is about to hit 140 and solar is 180+…

I plan to use solar for my single target load out. But for ranged/melee im curious if I should be using mercy/source shard…. One of the other or both. And if I do… do I not use the pet buff or do I use All 3?

Im flight so I won’t be using any super speed abilities and never will. I also would like to really limit the amount of iconics I use in load outs. As I’m kinda tired of using iconic abilities like I have to do on atomic to do decent damage.

So any advice ? I’ve looked at a few videos and I see most aren’t even using crystal and going for robot sidekick which makes me sad since we have a built pet and it should do better damage than rs

Also wirh tanking it seems like it’s about the same as it was when I left so I’m not as worried about that l
  5. Gulrick TheWanderer Well-Known Player

For dps the pet build is not meta nor is it consistent. Eog with trans and strat is usually the go to. The pet builds best use is probably battle tanking. For st range the optimal loadout isn’t very strong and your primary dmg comes from entomb. So building around entomb is a safe choice. Scrap is good with trans and strat too. Optimal rotation is upheval, hv, sandblast, DF, entomb, RBSK or neo venom. Jackhammer builds are no good on elite bosses and you’ll get pummeled by long range eog dps.
  6. Gulrick TheWanderer Well-Known Player

Solar amp is not necessary unless the heal isn’t dropping greens but even then I’d rather have in scrap.
  7. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I think you helped discourage me from changing … that doesn’t sound like a fun load out like earth was before feels very 12345 so I thank you for giving keeping me from changing ahha

The tanking looks ok but I really love atomic tanking so that is another bullet dodged