Need More Super powers on my Character

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sammy, Aug 22, 2020.

1. Sammy Well-Known Player

I want to be able to do all roles on one character. Please allow armories to support this.
    • Like x 1
  2. Brit Loyal Player

I know they say it's not feasible, but I do wish that saving an Armory saved absolutely everything.

For example, if I want to be Flight when I heal, but Superspeed for DPS, then I make a Healing Armory and I save myself with Flight. Then I purchase a Movement Change token from the Marketplace, change to Superspeed, and save a second Armory as Superspeed for DPS. And then, when I toggle using my Armory, I get to swap Movements.

Then, if I want to Heal as Nature, but DPS as Electric, I just purchase a Powerchange Token from the Marketplace and save both specs.

If I want to Tank as Atomic, I buy a third Armory, purchase another Powerchange Token, and save the new spec.

That would be my preferred way to work things. I honestly cannot think of a single Powerset where both of their roles would be my first choice for that job.
    • Like x 2
  3. Elpower Active Player

THIS^^ , and adds more powers to the game, or more powers to existing ones if you're not going to update graphic engine.
    • Like x 1