I came back to see if TC´s are still a thing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by stärnbock, Aug 17, 2020.

1. stärnbock Devoted Player

Hi everyone. Not sure if you missed me, sure i miss you all, anyways:
    first, i wanted to say: i am still alive and didn´t get banned or similar!
    i left the game, when it was at its best, artifacts made it interesting
    and the long awaited weapon adjustements maxed gameplay fun.

however: since the TC´s were everything devs ever did rave about...
    they were something i realy hated because (at least in my oppinion)
    it killed the fun of hunting feats (for me) and progressing felt botched.

since i own a life time account, two questions will decide if i try again:
    1.) has there been any word on when the reign of TC´s will finaly end?
    2.) has there been any word on when the servers are gona finaly merge?

i know there are lots of entusiastic ppl in this forum, i once belonged to...
    can´t wait to read your oppinions, thx! if nothing, i will be back next year,
    most likely to ask the same questions to the same ppl or someone else.
  2. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

1) TC's will probably never end, they are being a huge source of income for the devs and they just launched a new one last week and we had a ressurgence TC event not long ago.
    2) Nope, they said they want to do a server merge but that's all.
    • Like x 3
  3. stärnbock Devoted Player

thx for the information, i kneel before you *kneeling*
  4. SekretVillain Loyal Player

0 changes

TC still have feats, TC are still being pumped out like bloods being through our veins. As for server merge I'm guessing you mean xb1/ps4/PC? No nothing has changed there either.

Sorry for bad news all around
    • Like x 2
  5. stärnbock Devoted Player

i hope for US and EU servers to merge one day... sure: xb/ps/pc would follow #soon... i will try in a few years again.
  6. stärnbock Devoted Player

le'me guess: the bonus were accessories for each of the powers, plus a second for hardlight and sorcery?
    well, exclussive styles were another turn off point i left the game for, even if i liked the gameplay at the end.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No they were variations of Neon Chromas, not powerset related.
    • Like x 2
  8. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

1.) Time Capsules are tremendously successful. They're not going anywhere, probably ever.
    2.) It's been announced by the devs that there's not likely to be another server merge anytime soon.
    • Like x 2
  9. Dazz-252 Committed Player

Still a thing. Though, I notice players aren't piecing together collections to sell the Style on the Broker as much these days. At least on the EU side of things.
    • Like x 2
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

That would be to good to be true if they merge EU and US on all platforms. So theres essentially just 1 big mega server not sub servers based on EU/US/PS/PC/XB1
    • Like x 1
  11. Tilz Loyal Player

Sternie :eek:
    • Like x 1
  12. stärnbock Devoted Player

hey, Tilzi ^^ my old comrade! how´s goig?
  13. stärnbock Devoted Player

resident evil 2 happened to me, so i left.
    until resident evil 3 destroyed all wishes.
    now, i write a book about disapointment.
  14. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

I can't speak for EU, but on the US PS/PC server, the devs didn't cut deep enough with their "tax" after the money glitch dumped trillions into the economy. So now almost anyone who plays the game semi seriously is a multi billionaire and just waits to buy the styles outright because they have the cash to do so. The casual players who do piece together the collections, keep the style for themselves, There are still a few of the more rare styles up there, but definitely not as many as there used to be. And it is far easier for groups of players to buy them up to control the pricing
  15. Saami Loyal Player

New forum avatars! Hi Stärni.