Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Burning_Baron Loyal Player

If we get those Nubia locs , I'm go throw a milli vanilli concert inn game.
    • Like x 2
  2. ForeverMan New Player

How about a shoulder item that looks like Medals or Ribbons. It would be fun if it was progressive, meaning for each DLC, a new medal or ribbon would be added. Starts with 1 on a row, then 2 on a row, then 3 per row because one could place multiple rows. Another shoulder item would be a Honor Guard Rope on one shoulder looping under arm. Or maybe a big single medal similar to old French medals. In addition, we could use Garrison Caps (rectangular flat cap) or a Robin Hood style cap for early Green Arrow look.

On hair styles, we need a Colonial Ponytail or Powdered Wigs (Male/Female), Low Ponytail covering one ear. On the legs, coulottes are needed. A back style of looped whip or rope that over shoulder, around body to the back.

How about an Atomic Aura that is similar in effects to the Thunderstorm Aura except this one starts to glow brighter into exploding Mushroom Cloud.

How about an accessory of Merlin's Owl perched on shoulder but looks around, possibly flies around your head to return to your shoulder.
    • Like x 2
  3. Neojade13 New Player

What spoilers? I'd have my mouth wide open too see a redheaded lady with large...assets too!

[IMG]
  4. thedemonocus Loyal Player

Would love to see some other super speed lightning color options like red,blue,green,white,purple ect. It could be done the same way as the light streams movements but with lightning. For skimming you could have lightning under your feet,flight would have a lightning trail,acrobatics would have lightning trail when you glide,a lightning bolt grappling hook and sparks under your feet as you run.
    • Like x 5
  5. michgal89 New Player

I would love to ask for three things if possible,

1. future Batman actual bat cape with the bat top connecting to future defender shoulders

[IMG]

2. I would also like to see us get future Batman’s Helm, shoulders and robotic arm and boots variant like this one

[IMG]

3. I would also love to see a style that may come close to this, Nightmare Superman,
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

i would like to see the batman style from this comic
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I've always been a fan of these Tunics. Although they could clip quite a bit with the current Style sections it would be worth it because they simply look so good. And since Trenchcoats are already a thing it could actually work. :)

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. YouTube New Player

SURVIVAL MODE SURVIVAL MODE SURVIVAL MODE
  9. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Can we get more varied body types? I know the tech has a lot of limitations and is the reason for a lot of the things we don't/can't have, so if this is one of those things, then I get that and will stop asking, but if it is possible, it'd be nice. The only real changes between the female body types are elongation of their limbs and bigger chests (both as in their breasts and their actual chests) and the males just get taller and bulkier. I'd love to be able to vary my toons' features a bit more. Of course there's the representation and empowerment aspect, but also it would just be more fun. It would help us make our characters more distinct from each other and more varied and could also give them a bit of personality.

I'd also kind of like those outfits the Peltast Warriors in Patchwork Themyscira and some of the hairs of some of these characters, like Kaliope's, those of some of the Wonder Women (like Nubia's!), Hera's (her crown would also be a super cool style), Zeus's, Poseidon's, maybe even Steve-o's!
    • Like x 3
  10. Brandon-richard Active Player

• Like x 3
  11. Sininen Kuningatar New Player

Would be super nice to see some animal head pieces like the feline heads in the Gotham Warehouse solo with Catwoman and all the cat-people. Feline heads would be super nice.
    • Like x 5
  12. HMBoyd Level 30

i just saw the dark nights death metal music video and i just realized that a guitar back style could be a good idea, plus it’d fit the punk rocker, gotham outlaw, main man, and laughing knight styles pretty well and some custom styles as well
    • Like x 4
  13. Radstark Active Player

I would love to have red sparks going with my hi-tech armor when I use rocket-assisted glide! Maybe coming out of the character's back and feet for that real warsuit jets feeling! (Although that could also be solved by adding the vfx to the Alien Tech feet style and to jetpack back styles, like with the Electrostatic one...)
    The grappling hook could be made to look like Taser Pull - more concrete, compared to the abstract lightstream version.
    But what about Super Speed? The lightning should be different, otherwise the orange one will look the same as the default version.
    • Like x 1
  14. Blackhole1st New Player

Is everyone forgetting about poor clay face and killer croc they have been here for 9 years with no styles or trinkets or masks plz [IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  15. Blackhole1st New Player

[IMG] STYLE PLEASE
    • Like x 4
  16. Earth742 Well-Known Player

Roulette, low-resting shades & that dress
    [IMG]

YES! YES!! YES!!! B6 Supergirll needs it!!!!
    [IMG]

Agreed! Maor for Halloween in a bit...

[IMG]

HUMBLY REQUESTING A "TRUE BATGIRL STYLE COWL" THAT LETS HAIR DOWN. The Drowned Cowl shows this can be done.

I second the idea for a new batch of Lantern Corps' Styles. Especially a variation of Guy's & Diana's styles!

I am not opposed to adding new 'Sports Styles', I just think, for many reasons some already stated by other posts, they should not be thrown into the valentines event. Maybe make a 'light seasonal' sports season that starts with the Spring Event, and runs to say, Halloween? Or Christmas? By 'light' I mean it be not just 100% Optional, but not intensive enough it is competing with the other seasonals & events going on, so no-one feels "Forced To Choose".

Now, at last but not least, my Eureka Moment for Halloween:
    The Bat Swarm Aura? We need that in HARD LIGHT. GREEN. YELLOW. RED. ORANGE. BLUE. INDIGO. VIOLET. BLACK. WHITE. These would be in the Halloween Vendor.

That and a DREAD BATS ACCESSORY. Three Huge Bats, orbiting the character. A standard version, and the 9 HARD LIGHT versions. These would be in the Halloween Vendor.
    • Like x 4
  17. Earth742 Well-Known Player

The request for Future Batman's Cybernetic Arm (which I support) reminds me of the many old to semi-recent requests for Metal Arm/Cybernetic Limbs. Many want to rp Winter Soldier, and I understand DCUO can't copy Marvel (the actual comics companies doing that frequently aside), with characters like Cyborg, Hank Henshaw/Cyborg Superman, and even Emil Hamilton (some continuities/pre-Infinite Crisis) there is basis for prosthetics that are less robotic.
    When the Reactive Limbs came out I was excited to hear about them, but upon seeing them, they fell short of more than a few players' expectations. They simply do not work for what I had in mind, and many felt the same way. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of players who love them, and they are a great addition, especially for Terminator-esque cyborgs.

Accessories:
    Tech Arm (Left) & Tech Arm (Right), a cybernetic limb, could use Cyborg's design as a stepping-off point. Would replace the Chest Style for the selected arm. Different Hand Styles can be worn, so player's choice for gloves can be worn over it. Emblem displayed on the shoulder. Can take Materials.

Alchemic Arm (Left) & Alchemic Arm (Right), made with magic, would be smoother, seemingly 'living metal'.
    Functionally the same asTech Arm (Left) & Tech Arm (Right), but with a Magic aesthetic instead of Tech.

For rollout, maybe make them tied to an appropriate event for a limited time, purchasable with event currency, then after that in the Marketplace, sold separately or as a bundle. Not in a TC nor RMC.

Thank you.
    • Like x 3
  18. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Those hairs on Harley and Diana would be super cool, too. Harley's is sort of like the short curly style but with the whole half and half color thing and Diana's is just to die for!
    • Like x 2
  19. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Poseidon's crown would be a great style!
    • Like x 1
  20. sweetbabysabes Active Player

these are pretty sweet and would be awesome...especially the superman is pretty damn wicked
    • Like x 2