Bonus week 20 & 21

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Elda, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Elda Mad as a Hatter

20: Bonus source marks?
    21: Bonus Empyrean Aether?
    • Like x 2
  2. Irvynnge Loyal Player

I'm guessing one of them, 21, will probably be bonus currency for Wonderverse ( splinters & aether ). I'd like another Raid the Universe for the other, thankyou very much & please. ).
  3. Kluwn New Player

A double source mark week sounds pretty nice with this double nth metal week acting as a pseudo double artifact xp.
  4. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

get the villain style as a hero and heroes styles as villain
  5. dresserball Dedicated Player

Bonus Glitched Content
    Bonus Hacker Bans
    • Like x 1
  6. Kanniu Well-Known Player

Hmm I don't think week 21 is bonus empyrean aether. I feel like the Episode is probably too new for that. I'm thinking either Bonus Stabilizer Fragments or episode specific currency.
  7. Stardazer Committed Player

It might actually be considering they do the bonus marks and rewards every month of the DLC release. Wonderverse was released on July 31, so it would be a month that week. Either that week or the week after (Week 22), I would assume.
  8. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Just create a toon for the opposite faction, earn the style, replay badges...voila. In other words, you can do that already (also, the styles drop in Promethium Lock boxes).
    • Like x 1
  9. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

I am f2p player and my Country Is in default to pay for the replay badges .the devs did that stuff from crossfaction week a few years ago
  10. PolarisSylar Committed Player

How about bonus PVE legends ?
    • Like x 1
  11. RylynneHelm Active Player

bonus week...its all gets fixed.