Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. RodrigoVohx Level 30

we have a lot of older players, including me. Because they don't put a bigger beard variation on the characters like the mammoth, Zeus, Poseidon. I would very much like to be represented in this style of a bigger or fuller beard. It would be epic!
  2. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Put together that DCUO ZZ Top band homage you've always wanted to.
    • Like x 1
  3. Brit Loyal Player

Asking hopefully plenty of time in advance.

The Valentine's Seasonal previously had Letterman's Jackets. I don't know the significance of these in terms of Valentine's Day, but if the Valentine's Day event is what feels sport-ish, I can embrace that.

Would it be possible to get a few generic jerseys or sports uniforms? Like a Football/Hockey style jersey, and a Baseball style button-down, and have an Emblem spot on it.

Based on the Pennants collections, there are over 10 different sports teams across Metropolis and Gotham. One would think that with those large number of players and teams, there have got to be a fair share of sports fans in Metropolis and Gotham. A generic jersey with a big number on the back, and a spot for an emblem on the front (IE: the sports team's logo).

I would love to be able to make a generic Football, Basketball, or Baseball look.
    • Like x 4
  4. Apollonia Dedicated Player

In American culture highschool and college jocks give their girlfriends their Lettermen jackets to wear as a symbol they're in a relationship. Aside from that, Valentines day has nothing at all to do with sports.
    • Like x 2
  5. Legoman Active Player

What about lantern chest styles or costume sets that have the corresponding emblem integrated more creatively into the style like RL Guy Gardener and BL Hawk. Maybe not the exact styles.[IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 4
  6. sweetbabysabes Active Player

Love this Lantern Style. The Chest/Rib area allow for color/tinting/material/chromes/neon etc. Good style in my opinion[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. sweetbabysabes Active Player

Just a few more, if people like them, I'll add a few villains I think look amazing! [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Shalandor New Player

I've noticed a couple of people requesting the Poseidon beard and hairstyle on here recently and I have to admit that would be a great look to have.It's a very regal looking style.It would be easy to do a female variant too with a look similar to what Mera had in the Justice League movie(crown wise).
    • Like x 2
  9. LoganCaron Active Player

What would be cool is if we could choose the scale of the emblems..theres only like 2 or 3 chest styles that gives us big emblems
    • Like x 3
  10. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Brainiac 5's face lights as a face style.
    [IMG]

Solomon Grundy ratty clothes (Halloween event?)
    [IMG]

Trickster's hair.
    [IMG]

Whatsherfaces low perched sunglasses... actually perched low on the face just like she has them.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  11. Megzilla Developer

I believe I saw a request like this before - I really like it. Really great idea. We haven't gone over Valentines Day yet so I will see if folks wanna do that.
    • Like x 3
  12. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

As someone who played baseball most of my childhood and a sports fan in general. I never knew I needed these things until now
    • Like x 1
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

a new batman cowl between this owlman epic helmet and the the market place dark knight cowls
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

not to bug you but can you please check out my kryptonian skin thread on Gotham its worth checking out and has a ton of likes
  15. an81angel Well-Known Player

Belt item that is just a Single Star - PLEASE & THANK YOU.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  16. Megzilla Developer

So basically one with more muscle definition?
    • Like x 4
  17. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

• Like x 3
  18. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

yes exactly thank you for checking it out
    • Like x 1
  19. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  20. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Hi Meg,

Hope you're having a lovely day. :)

I was wondering if I could ask if this is intended basically. I'm having problems with the Furious legs. The colour channels are wonky to begin with (sigh) so I sacrificed the 3rd colour but there appears to be some sort of black or near black material shader on the mail part of the legs so regardless of the assigned colour it appears black or very near black+the assigned colour. It's practically a hard coded colour. :(

Ideally the leg mail area would share the same channel as the loincloth(?!) but even if it doesn't, and I sacrifice the 3rd colour, even when I switch the channel to white it still looks black.

Is that shader really intended? Is it something you'd consider looking into if you're not busy please?

Attached a screen to help illustrate. :)

[IMG]

Edit: just realized this might be the wrong place for a question like this. I apologize if so. Feel free to delete or move it?
    • Like x 2