Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Miss Martian Well-Known Player

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

First time acknowledging this bra like chest piece and ponytail and bonnet hairstyles and they already look gorgeous.
    • Like x 7
  2. Radstark Active Player

Do emblems count? Plus and minus emblems would be nice. Like Más y Menos:
    [IMG]
  3. Proxystar #Perception

Hi Megzilla, any chance we can get some short thick high platform heels at some point, kind of like these types of things?

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  4. theDCdeviant New Player

[IMG]My Signal suit for Duke Thomas. I also have a look for his first suit that I've given the moniker The Wheel suit. I have an armory for his Future's End look, his look during Robin War, and his look in Batman: The Last Knight on Earth. With each member (save for Spoiler) of the Batfamily having legit styles in game or at least being represented in the game in some form (i.e. Cass as Batgirl), will we ever get one for Duke?
    • Like x 2
  5. Megzilla Developer

Done :D
    Don't have any skirts in the pipeline currently but I am keeping an eye out for opportunities. I feel you on the skirt situation.
    I know I responded to this already, but Snowy Owl does fantastic character designs and he came up with a good Athena look. Not sure when/if we could ever get her real chest piece, but this is a nice placeholder!
    I'd love to get more casual street clothes.
    They totally count. I'll note this, thx!
    These are really cute. Maybe. These are below our regular cut offs, but I think our Riddler shoes were as well. I know Glitter would love to throw some more stylish footwear like this in our collection.
    • Like x 6
  6. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I’d love some heeled sandals or something the same height/shape/mould as the character creation heeled styles.
    • Like x 2
  7. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Any chance of getting the old Furious and Miraculous styles in non-enhanced versions? These are GORGEOUS New Gods inspired styles but the VFX really limit the options on them. I'm sure they'd be more popular with a flat version and the work involved would be minimal of course.
    • Like x 2
  8. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

I know I already asked about the anklet so we'll leave it there, though a update whether it possible would be nice to see. what I forgot to mention is there any updated skins in the pipeline, I know there a few on your wish list and im highly anticipating a Glowing tattoo skin.
    • Like x 3
  9. Magician Dedicated Player

Since you were able to perform miracles to get us the Lasso Waist Style, can we look into getting the WW Shield?
    • Like x 1
  10. Rorschach New Player

I would like the Rorschach mask[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  11. HMBoyd Level 30

i know the superman emblem request is old at this point but could we possibly see a val zod or red son/bombshell in an upcoming time capsule? since they’re pretty different from the normal superman emblem and we seem to be just getting started with exploring the multiverse with zeus’s final words at the end of the raid
    • Like x 2
  12. Megzilla Developer

Best chance will be if we refresh the NPCs I think. Or do New Gods content.
    Not currently, but I'd really like more updated skins too!
    Always trying haha
    Maybe - usually emblems relate to content or time capsule. Currently no plans to make the above mentioned emblems but there is always next time we do wonderverse content :D
    • Like x 3
  13. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

can you check out my kryptonian skin thread i made in Gotham and see if it can be done or i can post it here
    • Like x 1
  14. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

• Like x 1
  15. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

For a forty-three year old comic?!?
  16. HMBoyd Level 30

okay, loving the subject 0 emblem for the meantime
  17. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  18. Earth742 Well-Known Player

I would LOVE to get style based on either Lex's Green Lantern Armor or his Orange Lantern Armor!

& some signal boosting:
    • Like x 1
  19. Captain Cali New Player

How about Poseidon or Zeus hairstyles. Some male hairstyles would be great!
    • Like x 2
  20. RodrigoVohx Level 30

we have a lot of older players, including me. Because they don't put a bigger beard variation on the characters like the mammoth, Zeus, Poseidon. I would very much like to be represented in this style of a bigger or fuller beard. It would be epic!
    • Like x 5