How to Interrupt Grail's Omega in FGS?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Stranger, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Stranger Well-Known Player

hey Everyone,
    We've tried to Interrupt grail with huge dmg (8 orbitals+ 2 big sc from Munition + other attacks) in normal Mode!!
    And that didnt work, you've any other Trick?
    That amount of dmg needed is sick.
    Dont want to know how much it is in elite if our burst didnt even work in N mode..
    • Like x 1
  2. myandria Item Storage

Hmm....

Orbitals are a thing of the past when it comes to raid bosses these days; orbitals = a more ticked off boss. Even the Hydra gets snippity when you use an orbital (triggers an extra attack, I believe).

May I ask.. what CR levels were you teammates at? Did they have artifacts equipped and leveled to at least 80? Any support roles in the group such as a healer/controller?
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

There is a damage threshhold on Grail's mechanic. We did the feat just last weekend in normal without any problems.
    It is tough to say that, but if your group couldn't break her attack even with eight orbital strikes, your dps are better off playing support roles since they already do as much damage as them.
    • Like x 1
  4. Disruptor Well-Known Player

After the Titans raid fighting Terra and her auto-kill when using Orbital Strikes, I started to phase the Orbital Strike out on my toons
  5. Stranger Well-Known Player

She lost 25...30% health with that burst
    And dmg was more than good
    Edit: Everyone had 200 artifacts , Max augment and cr 215+ for the guy who was askin
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

This is not true, really. It is true that there are some mechanics that restrict the usage of Orbital strikes. However, in most cases, you can still use them savely during scripted mechanics since they prohibit the NPC to use any other mechanic (by the by this also works on Terra).

Also, there are more bosses in raids in the recent releases than bosses that have a Mechanic that prohibits Orbitals.

Orbital Strikes still do a reasonable amount of damage and are still a viable option for all damage checks that are present in this game up to this point. And this includes Grail. You would need to understand the bosses though and most groups simply have at least one player that doesn't understand them entirely and such ask the whole group to not use Orbitals or Supplies.
    • Like x 2
  7. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Something is definitely wrong with her damage check. I've tried 2 get that feat and doesn't matter what we do she still get it off.i have hit her with a biggun for over 9 hundred thousand and a orbital with every one doing orbitals and she still hit it and my league leader did biggun to at the same time. I have tried looking 4 videos on this feat but you only end up with dwf feats.
    • Like x 1
  8. Elusian Crowd Control

In there defense, the dmg check is currently bugged in normal. It might work again as intended when the next hotfix gets deployed, whenever that gonna be though.
    • Like x 2
  9. Stranger Well-Known Player

still bugged with todays GU :(