Tell us what Base items you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

A motorcicle
    • Like x 2
  2. N_B_B_Warrior New Player

I'd like to have a microwave and an oven personally
    • Like x 2
  3. Control Creed Well-Known Player

I would like to see:

1. If you buy a deed for a second base, the generator mods are specific to that base, yes you'd have to pay rent twice but you could have a support role build and DPS build or a Might and Precision build in each base.

2. A league donation item so you don't have to teleport to the Watchtower every time you want to donate something.
    • Like x 5
  4. I3eleth Well-Known Player

5. Rockdaddy099 Level 30

I know this isn't a base item but didn't see a lair theme thread but a lair based of trigons prison with trigon chained in the background would be amazing, as well as a Oa themed lair
    • Like x 2
  6. Legoman Active Player

Expanding on that, a lair theme for all of the lanterns. Also a sky as a base item would be nice. I am making a beach in one of my character's bases using the Atlantean theme and it would be nice to have a background for it.
    • Like x 2
  7. TheSapphire Well-Known Player

Bean bag chairs
    Pinball and arcade type games, especially if we can interact with them somehow
    Magic props like trunks, table with magic hat
    more ceiling fans

Can you make interact things like bookcases that swing open to reveal hidden area?
    • Like x 1
  8. The Jeff Well-Known Player

I would like to see a cathedral lair similar to the ruined cathedral duo. Fires burning outside broken windows would be grand.

Items to match the lair theme:
    Pipe organ
    Cathedral windows
    Gothic pews, pulpit
    Traps like spikes or flame jets that could be placed on the floor, walls, or ceiling
    Some of the other things from the Trigon instances, like the green envy thing floating in the air
    Broken items like shattered pews or ruined windows
    • Like x 3
  9. NibellaRin Active Player

How about a Themysciran base style? I'd love to have my characters call that home.
    • Like x 3
  10. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Could we get those lions as base pets? Maybe some LGBTQ+ pride stuff? I'd love to get some more iconic things, too. Things like the portrait of the Waynes often shown over a fireplace in Wayne Manor or the statue of Jor-El or a Flying Graysons poster (and just a few general Haly's Circus things, don't need much, just a few small thing like posters), maybe even statues of the mentors (we already have one of Clark as well as a handful of other characters like a few Greek gods/godesses, Owlman, Superwoman, Ultraman, and Evil Gordon, so it'd be cool to complete the set so we could each have a statue of our mentor and our character's idol up in their base). Stuff like that. Plus, we have the Batmobile, so maybe we could get the Invisible Jet! It'd be perfect for Wonderverse!
  11. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

the Aphrodite effigy, but like in the small Kaiju size category (a la "Hecate Statue (Large)", something that only fits in a league hall)
    • Like x 1
  12. gkVector New Player

Something I could really use for one of my toon's bases is some musical instruments (besides the pianos).

I've set her base up as a bar (The Lounge of Legends :D). Recently, I built a stage out of old Thanagar Crates, and I think I'll be able to get stage lights come Halloween, but I could use a drum kit and some mic stands, at the least, though some guitars and amps could be a nice bonus.
    • Like x 2
  13. Brit Loyal Player

The St Patrick's Day Event has a wide variety of different types of rainbows. While I welcome other options, I just thought I would point that one out in case you felt the need. Normal rainbows, double rainbows, upside-down rainbows, rainbows into clouds, half rainbows, etc.

I really wanted to use the Rainbow Movement Style for my LGB character, but I just can't handle the stupid dinging of the bells that they do while flying. It would be perfect if it were just the visual, but without the audio portion.
  14. The Jeff Well-Known Player

In the Ravenloft alert Strahd's Castle... I mean the JLD alert Darkness Rising... there are these chandeliers with candles on them. They look great.
    • Like x 2
  15. AV Loyal Player

In Patchwork Themyscira, at Hera's shielded area, there's beautiful soft tones playing subtly in the background. Please add an item that has that exact audio linked to it.
    • Like x 1
  16. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Wish there were more pet itmes, like beds and bowls aside from the ones that exclusively come with Wonderdog and Krypto and maybe litter boxes or cat trees or even toys!
    • Like x 2
  17. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

It'd be cool if you could choose your base's music/sound. Maybe you could choose between like the existing themes, maybe some nature sounds, maybe battle sounds, some creepy music, some whimsical music, etc.
    • Like x 2
  18. Sprout Robinson Active Player

I would love a nature-themed lair, or the ability to make existing lairs nature-themed more easily. The treeline from the summer event is fantastic and I bought as many as I could; it would be even cooler though if this was treated as a material that I could apply to a whole wall (both because it would look better and because then we could hang wall items on the treetrunks). Similarly I would love to be able to make the whole floor of my lair grass and then add individual feature plants to it; seems like there are patches of grass as part of the Spring event but I'm seeing from other posters that they are quite small and cumbersome to try and cover an area with. Being able to set the whole floor to grass and then add dirt/worn areas would be even cooler.

Getting Wackier:

If a nature-themed lair became a thing, it could be a cave set in the hills/cliffs by the water treatment plant in Metropolis, and it'd be the COOLEST if part or all of the wall with the door in it was open (ie the entrance is an open tunnel with a view of the water beyond; still having to stand on pad and hold "e" not advocating for an entrance you can literally walk in and out of). Could also be squirreled away in a park, or along the waterline somewhere.

Other nature wish list: smaller/decorative trees, with slender trunks, maybe some with fall leaves; pine trees; a slim-but-tall corner waterfall, small animated patches (a shrub with some robins, some flowers with butterflies, a leaf pile that swirls occasionally, an owl or hawk on a perch, etc)
    • Like x 3
  19. NibellaRin Active Player

So at the Summer Event there was the amazing and awesome treeline base item. I seriously love that and wonder if it would be possible for you to do something similar to that but like columns and a view of the Themyscira coast line or buildings. I would love to make it look like there are multiple worlds if you look in any direction on my base. I use windows all the time and the treeline is bridging the gap toward making it look like you could walk through. So something like the view you see as you enter the Olympus raid (the interior part looking out over the cliff face, that's what I have in mind. Also everything Sprout Robinson said before me.

• Like x 4
  20. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Apokoliptian theme lair with:
    Parademons as backup
    Boom Tube as teleporter amenity
    • Like x 3