Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. Sprout Robinson Active Player

I saw somebody running around with it in-game and got super excited! Sounds like it's a spring seasonal though; I started playing a week after the spring event ended this year, so I'll have to patient :)
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Does this mean we could get the mean looking grey alien head I was asking for you know the one that looks like Jiren
  3. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  5. Nezquick Level 30

Meg!!!! What would be possibilities for crinolines? Like big poofy dresses? I’ve asked you before but no answer :( :( :(
  6. Megzilla Developer

I mean from a technical standpoint yeah, but I don't think we are planning to anytime soon. Sorry!
    I answered earlier today! Short answer is low to no possibility; dresses just don't look very good in the game.
  7. Nezquick Level 30

This made me think about how funny it would look on a speedsters. Just thinking about the little feet going makes me crack up looool but that makes me sad :( thank you ❤️
  8. Clothez Active Player

I think since there's alot of Amazon and Olympian themed characters for this DLC, some cool new robe styles would be nice! Maybe some cool looking tattered robes or some updated versions of the old looking year one robes could pretty sweet!
    • Like x 1
  9. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Exactly correct. It is the spring seasonal. So you have to wait until it comes back to buy it. :-(
    • Like x 1
  10. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I was initially pleasantly surprised to see that the Male Chest for the brand-new Grail-Inspired Style Set included an updated Battle Harness! :cool:

But that quickly turned to disappointment, because this is NOT what I asked for!

[IMG]

[IMG]

--STILL does not display an Emblem!
    --Makes my character look like he's turned into an old man, with his loincloth hiked up over his navel! :rolleyes:
    --The attached top edge of a loincloth was totally unnecessary!

So, I reiterate what I want (see above.)
  11. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

No problem I.ll wait to the end of time if it means I can get it by any chance can we start seeing new personality’s soon?
  12. Megzilla Developer

I didn't check the page in time when I was helping design this; thus no emblem slot.
    It's not a loin cloth, it's a midgard. They are there to protect your guts. We went semi gladiator inspired for him.
    • Like x 2
  13. Apollonia Dedicated Player

Be a little more respectful. You're not ordering a burger from McDonald's. This is a *courtesy* request thread so that we (as a community/playerbase) can request what we'd like added to the game. The Devs aren't obligated to take demands seriously and aren't here to take your custom orders.
    • Like x 1
  14. Stardazer Committed Player

Meg, if you're still poking around in here: could you give word to the possibility of new skirt styles coming soon? The Metalhead skirt is probably the only skirt we have that works with other styles, but it's so outdated and pixely now (the underwear underneath isn't even attached to the skirt and super cringy to look at while flying lol).
    • Like x 2
  15. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Crow bar weapon style like Joker already had in game.
  16. Brit Loyal Player

Yup. 100% just a slimline, with an emblem spot. As basic as possible.

The emphasis of those style requests is much more about the body physique, so there isn't really a reason to put a ton of work into prettying up the outfit when a basic slimline will actually be what draws the most attention to the body difference.

You can even rationalize it by saying only the spandex of a slimline is going to stretch will enough to fit those larger sizes.

Thank you.
    • Like x 1
  17. Megzilla Developer

Sounds good. When I see a good opportunity to explore this internally, I'll bring it up. Thanks for the suggestions! We are striving to be more inclusive so this may be an interesting way to add to that.
    • Like x 3
  18. Zamara Dedicated Player

Theres 291 pages now so it's probably been suggested already but any chance we could get either Athena's armor or Queen Hippolyta's armor at some point?
    • Like x 2
  19. Beastmaster Well-Known Player

Hey Meg what is the viablility of a anklet style like what the Amazons or Trigon have also the hula style feels somewhat incomplete with the lack anklet style aswell.
    • Like x 1
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Wrong thread, you post that in the Weapon Styles Request Thread!

Also, the One-Handed Turf Weapon Style is a crowbar with razor wire wrapped around it! That certainly seems like something the Joker would use, even though I'm not sure if it's identical to the one he uses in-game.