Add 25 Aether marks at reset and mark to orion

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tsavorentless, Aug 4, 2020.

1. MrMigraine Devoted Player

If the past is any indication, there may eventually be more content additions to help soften the current grind. It's not unusual for the devs to add more bounties when they update the vendors. Not sure where they'd put them in Open World Themyscira, but it's a possibility.

That doesn't help the folks that want everything now, but it's something to consider.
    • Like x 2
  2. Kestral Committed Player

So on the map there is an area called the sanctuary that has a large empty gazebo and absolutely no adds. I'm assuming the later bounty addition will go there.
    • Like x 2
  3. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I can co-sign that.
  4. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]

This episode will be fully relevant till at minimum November (possibly to December). So if all a player could muster is 1 bounty set a day, it would take 100 days total to accomplish that before players decide to abandon the episode for the new hotness. That's if you're running it that infrequently. If you do two bounty sets every day you obviously cut that in half. In just 5 days of limited play with focus split amongst a could of alts, I managed to pop the feat for taking out 25 of each. That's a quarter of the feat done and we haven't even hit 30 days yet.

While I do agree that Orion should drop some Aether (cause with the Motherbox drop rate and that being his only reward it does feel like a pointless fight for the most part), I can't see anything wrong with the bounty feat count.
  5. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I think the dropoff won't be as significant, mostly because if enough people are in a similar situation (limited time), there will still be people at it. Plus it might wind up helping with the population phase issue and the caps involved. Guess we'll have to wait a couple of weeks to see how it all goes down.*

*I just realized you're on the EU server, so things will definitely look different over there. Hopefully things don't get as bad as you predict on that side of the pond.
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Yeah that's all true. Also becasue of the no loot lock it may encourage people to go for the OP stuff on their alts who might not usually go for it.
    I am indeed on EU server, and the villain side no less, but I was actually very pleasantly surprised over the weekend because most of the heavily populated phases I got into for bounty farming were like...90% villains, hardly any heroes at all. I'm sure there were many phases full with just heroes, but still it was nice to see so many villains!
    • Like x 1
  7. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

100% Agree. With no marks, and the smallest feat, I don't even stay for the fight any longer. If he dropped marks, I'd stay to fight.