Switch Merge

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by KingFLT, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Time Racer New Player

If that’s the case then we need at least a clear answer from the devs as to why it can’t happen , because the Whole server is literally a ghost town and nothing’s been done about it , in fact I’m sure Nintendo switch has missed bonus weeks and have given us content later than the rest of the servers , we need a merge or we need an explanation as to why a merge can’t happen
    • Like x 2
  2. Levi is here New Player

we desperately need a merge.
    people are leaving... we spent money and lot of hours on this game.. i want to keep playing, but not like this..this is not playing and having fun, this is surviving.. and we are tired of this.
    So please try to do something with nintendo and other platforms.
    • Like x 2
  3. KingFLT New Player

we really need something to happen. we even struggle filling alert groups these days
    • Like x 1
  4. ALLMAN246 New Player

I think a server merge would definitely help. If they can figure out how to merge PC/PS4, I think they can also figure this out.
    • Like x 1
  5. KALYTION New Player

I totally agree, if we get merged with the other servers it would be good, even for the game itself
    • Like x 2
  6. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

I have been saying this on twitter every time they post almost every time. They need to merge badly. This episode has proved it even more with the world bosses. I also like to know y on NS eu y the membership is dearer than likes of ps4.
    • Like x 1
  7. MchaelAceHunter Well-Known Player

Lfg needs to be a mandatory thing as well since noone really uses it either
    • Like x 2
  8. outofswings New Player

I totally agree with whats being Said here, Ive spend a lot of time on the game and its a really fun game but it seems like such a waste when theres no one to play with, its almost like alone all the time, because it takes a lot of time find someone its demotivating and i Think not only me but a lot of other Player too feel like its reached a Point where you dont Think its worth it anymore. its sad but i dont want to do anything in the game anymore because it feels like it Will be dead anyday now the older players waited and left and the new ones only see a empty server and leave.
    • Like x 1
  9. Queenofthevirgo New Player

Wish that the devs would say something and at least give some clearing at this point
    • Like x 2
  10. Thomas WayneNS New Player

Please merge EU and US switch. Cheers
  11. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

No.

If Xbox US & EU could be merged, there's no reason at all that Switch couldn't.
  12. 8BitWolf New Player

I would pick the game back up if i could carry over My PS account. 100's of hour that i just have sitting because I am PC and switch now.
  13. Critical Massacre Committed Player

I would love to see Switch on Xbox servers then me and my daughter could actually play together at the same time. I hate that Xbox has nearly abandoned split screen play. There’s so few games now that you can actually play with your kids on.
  14. Trexlight Devoted Player

lol no those dont correlate at all. Just because one company is able to do something doesnt mean the other can. There are a LOT of reasons why they cant be merged. A lot of has to do with things the Devs can't/won't say. I would like the population to merge and get stronger but some things are out of the hands of the Developers
    • Like x 1
  15. AveryWren New Player

Due to the low population on the EU switch server we are not getting the full experience of the the DLC especially as it’s more aimed at groups of players then the individual which means people are leaving because the can’t get the new content done which means the can’t progress it’s a little deflating when you see other servers saying all the stuff they are able to achieve and we are way behind.
    • Like x 1
  16. Brit Loyal Player

I support any and all merging.

Ideally, I would love to see Switch merged with USPC. Since that isn't a Dimensional Ink decision though, I would love to see Switch merge the US and EU servers.

I believe the reason for regional servers, if I recall correctly, was that physically locating the servers closer to the nations where they were playing gave the players a slightly better connection speed. There is apparently a minor decrease in ping if playing the game on the opposite server. Though I would rather play with a small increase in lag than not be able to play any group content at all.

Also, EU and US merging would be slightly more of a headache for one region because this game still does daily resets, rather than weekly, and on the opposite region, that reset lands closer to your primetime play hours. When it's the middle of the night on one side of the planet, it's the middle of the day on the other.
    • Like x 1
  17. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

lol no. They actually do correlate. There are a LOT of reasons that suggest they can be merged-- for instance, the many other Nintendo Switch online games in which US and EU players can play together seamlessly.
  18. GameIsGreat. Well-Known Player

I am leaving switch with around 3 others I know in real life due to the horrible population. If cr relevancy went away at least on Switch, we would continue playing. We need to be able to que anything and complete it, the game is impossible to play currently. Plus getting all those old feats? Forget about it. I haven’t been able to run more than 2 raids since I came on Switch. Scale content to the population.
  19. KingFLT New Player

there literally are like 15 people who can do the latest content on the eu server. we desperately need a merge.
  20. Trexlight Devoted Player

Not every game is the same as others. There are other restrictions you arent understanding that I laid out.

Im not against any kind of merger and obviously neither are the Devs. The things i have listed as to why it isnt happening now or hasnt yet are exactly why. All we can do is wait for the stars to align and companies to agree on certain things to let it happen. At this point, its out of the Devs hands until lawyers and contracts make it so.