Community input in regards to (Lernaea's Amulet)

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Kanmaru, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

My main question of curiosity is if you all notice an actual 30% might damage increase to stats at rank 200? Also, is the damage taken too great that it's almost pointless to use unless you are rage crashing with Severe Punishment?

How can this artifact be used properly in higher their content without self inflicted death? Can you even make it to 10 stacks in higher tier content before dying?

I would like to know all of your opinions and feedback on your experiences with this particular artifact and what could be done to make it better in the future.
  2. Disruptor Well-Known Player

Fire has Absorb Heat and Back-draft that heal as they damage.

Rage has a move that all the damage you do to enemies for a short time also heals you.

There are certain artifacts that will combine with the amulet that will reduce or mitigate damage received from it.
  3. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

But fire's heals in dps role are so small that its basically irrelevant right? It's not even worth using since you get damaged far more than what you'd heal back.
  4. Disruptor Well-Known Player

True.

However a maxed out Philosopher's Stone zero outs all power cost of powers while the supply drop is up, thus it zero outs all damage by the amulet.
    • Like x 1
  5. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Is that true? That's pretty amazing if it is.
  6. Disruptor Well-Known Player

Yes. The Amulet does damage to you by how much power that is used by your superpower. That is where the Stone changing the supply drop shines as it makes all super powers cost ZERO power. I don't recall what the other artifacts that combine with the Amulet to make it more effective are.Maybe the lasso, since it heals as it does damage....not sure. Maybe a maxed out Lazarus Water; use powers til you kill yourself, quickly revive and then cast the finisher to heal yourself.