Got a feeling, 4th artifact slot is about to be announced

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by wisetoons, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yes. Since the trans and strat were released. What dps artifact would one want at end game?

Only talking dps ones. The off role ones are all pretty useful. Tanks, healers, and trolls especially have many, many GOOD choices.
  2. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Def can't say that with the cards. Pretty much both BiS. < Thing is I hate them. I like the Grim cuz it opens up loadouts and I love the solar because it's AOE is great and the fact it gives the emp channeling mod. Solar pretty much made lights range combo actually as good as the melee and thats Crazy and it's actually fun to use now if u know how to do it.

Thing that makes no sense to me is people are tac swapping arts anyway so why not have a 4th slot that's related to tac swapping. PC can get away with it but I get lag for Ps doing it.

I just leveled the deadking n on boss fights I have dk on the bottom slot hit my orbital n my trans is on the top left n I swap it for the trans during the orbital animation n I get 8to 10 ticks from.
    It's lvl 200 tactical part of the art n I still get the trans benefits. I been doing it with the stone also.

As troll I swap the parasite n claw back n fortth.

Healers can swap their bottom art for gem during supers n that's a 4th.

Acting like people aren't doing it n saying it's game breaking is Ludacris.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I don't know I left my tarot cards at work.
  4. Chia Death Well-Known Player

The cards weren't adopted by everyone either- trans is no good for tanks and trolls and strat is replacable by many options depending on your play style.
    As for people swapping artifacts during combat, good for them but personally I don't think it's worth the effort and most players don't do it- but you're obscuring the issue., nobody was talking about tac swapping artifacts until you brought it up. You just want a 4th artifact slot when there's no reason to add one.
  5. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

People are asking for a 4slot and I'm not asking for a traditional one I'm asking for the tacticality of a 200 that's what I'd want but guess wut?!!! I already do it n it doesn't bother me either or.
    I don't swap all of them during the fights I use them when theyre about to start mainly but with the dk and the stone u can swap during combat. Also the harness n claw swap can be done in combat also but it depends on the boss fights.

The cards period are the meta in dps both prec n might pretty much every power.

I don't care if somehow if you have n art n the tactical part can be used as an elite affinity mod but not for 8 pieces it can be a 12 piece affinity since the rings neck and mask add to it. Overall 12 piece affinities can b a whole new thing if they keep that many elite pieces.
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

No....THIS is Ludacris...
    [IMG]

Ludicrous is the word you were looking for. Also, while the methods you mention make it almost feel like people have a fourth slot, it's a lot of work, and not everyone can pull it off effectively. Adding an actual 4th slot does break things. With a 4th slot they would have to deal with the serious power creep that they would have introduced...meaning the whole game now has to be readjusted yet again to compensate. Some might argue that they are selling us that power creep anyway, but fail to see that they are doing so at their pace. Adding a 4th slot throws a big wrench in those plans (for now).
    • Like x 2
  7. Chia Death Well-Known Player

I seriously need to ask if you could try and observe some kind of sentence structure or use of writing mechanics like punctuation because reading your posts is like listening to a 12-year-old who just drank a case of Mountain Dew and saw his first boob, and I really can't follow what you're talking about.
  8. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I used to play the VS System Collectible Card Game which used DC/Marvel characters. The developers freely admitted they would release cards that were crap which most people would never use. Only to figure out two sets later, "Hey! That old card is awesome now."

I'm wondering if the Devs aren't doing the same thing in DCUO.
  9. High Troller Loyal Player

[IMG]
  10. Chia Death Well-Known Player

It's a novel idea but I don't have that level of confidence in the devs.