Got a feeling, 4th artifact slot is about to be announced

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by wisetoons, Jul 29, 2020.

1. wisetoons Well-Known Player

Just a feeling.
  2. Kluwn New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. Eve YouTuber

They literally said there is no plans for a 4th artifact slot. Because of balance issues. So no.
    • Like x 10
  4. Aesthete Well-Known Player

It's probably just an itch.
    • Like x 5
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

No.
    • Like x 2
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If it lasts for more than three days, you should see a doctor.
    • Like x 32
  7. Designated Well-Known Player

:eek:
  8. Controller Devoted Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 1
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

11. wisetoons Well-Known Player

Now i can destroy my lvl200 venom into strategist card more comfortable,
    thx for clarification (at least for me) and helpful advices.
  12. khera New Player

[quote = "Mepps, post: 4334994, membre: 6"] Si cela dure plus de trois jours, vous devriez voir un médecin. [/ quote]

Bonjour, une question.

Quand allez-vous déverrouiller. La possibilité d'envoyer de l'argent?
    Par mail. Je vous remercie
  13. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Lol, sure they said that awhile back. How can you expect them to make money off artifacts, continually, without opening up a fourth slot? Every prec person runs the same 3, 4 if your rage, artifacts. Might players are not much different. A four slot does not have to be game breaking.

I mean, we are already back to hitting as hard, if not harder than AM days.
    • Like x 1
  14. Eve YouTuber

Did you not see what Mepps replied? I honestly doubt we will get another one.
    • Like x 1
  15. Chia Death Well-Known Player

Easy- you saw they're releasing new artifacts this episode, right?
    • Like x 2
  16. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yeah, why would I replace anything with that poop. Show me a willing healer, or group, in elite that will tolerate you dying over and over because your playing with the new dumb a$$ artifact. Since they are buffing the strat, it makes zero sense to use the new one.

Did you know they also release another artifactast DLC? Don't see alot of earth or Sorc players do ya? Pretty sure most prec are rage, and might are nature and electric. Not all, but most. How many people are running that godwave artifact though? Hmmm?
  17. Black Prime OG Devoted Player

Yep. He's trolling people like usual. They are not going to tell us if they are going to or when. It will just be a thing. Why give everyone the heads up? $$$

Things change in this game all the time.

3 slots for artifacts made sense until this year. Now prec and might have artifacts that can't be changed out, unless they come out with something that would be stronger than the Solar, strat, or trans. Since they are buffing one of those, it's almost silly and nonsensical to think that a fourth slot wont be an option eventually. Maybe not this DLC, but possibly for next year.

If not, I just don't understand the logic of them spending time and resources on new artifacts that we won't use at end game. The last artifact for the godwave was a bust. This next one looks even worse. Maybe if you don't run elite you could get away with it. I'd like to see someone use that artifact and be able to survive to the card area in DMe. You know, where you have a large damage dot on you already. We have come to a point where we no longer need more artifacts, unless a fourth slot is opened.

This is all opinion, so don't take it as anything but that.

Heck, I'd like for them to do away with the current artifact and make one for each of the iconic powers. This could add some flavor to our boring loadouts. Why they stopped with heat vision I have no idea. A frost breath one would be great. Sonic shout and cry both deserve their own. Heck, even headlight shield for those healer powers that do not have 8man shields.

So many options, but we get a pet buff and a risk reward artifact this year. FAIL!
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Still no plans whatsoever for a 4th artifact slot, despite random feelings.

If the current crop of new artifacts doesn't appeal to you, that's okay. The thing with adding options is that they are optional. That said, we hope and expect to add options in the future that everyone will want to try out.
    • Like x 9
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

By adding new appealing Artifacts that people are willing to throw money on. Was that a rhetorical question?
    • Like x 3
  20. Chia Death Well-Known Player

They aren't trying to make artifacts for everyone, every time. Each new iteration of artifacts just provide more options. Naturally not everyone chooses to change because it's not an upgrade for everyone.
    • Like x 3