Precision balance

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Stanktonia, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

With doomspin finally witnessing a nerf, and buffs/balances for other weapons not being considered for the near future, there needs to be an adjustment for prec arts to compensate. Excluding one, or maybe two weapons There’s relatively no good options for aoe anymore, but artifacts can still aid in adjusting balance.

•My first suggestion for a buff would be to the Gem of Horus art, because of the recent strat buff and how good the art is in general, I think it’s safe to revert the The Gem of Horus back to the strength it was while on test. The art isn’t worth to level because of a few reasons, one would be that strat is not only the superior option, but the EASIER option as well. The strat
    Provides passive damage, while the gem requires a prerequisite that needs to be met before activating, which leads me to my next reason. Gem of Horus also has a skill incentive since you activate the max benefits of the art by initiating specific requirements, Said requirements would be worth it if the damage of talon strike was better, but currently it’s just not up to par with other options like strat and grim. Simply giving this art the power it had while it was on test, would immediately make it competitive with other arts, and give precision more options for aoe builds.

•My second suggestion would be venom, it probably can’t be reverted back to its initial state, but it still can have the damage bonus it gives when activating a weapon buff increased a tad bit.

If anyone has any other prec arts that need to be buffed feel free to list below.
  2. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

As much as I would like for them to consider giving prec a substitute now that they nerfed prec aoe to the ground. I doubt they care. There is no new prec artifact so no reason to cater to us. I think I’m officially done. It was fun while it lasted.
    • Like x 2
  3. Kimone Luthor Genetech Clone

Oh, no, after little mister toxic's BS victory lap video that shows nature outputting 60K single target, I think it's a good time to have Nature nerfed into the ground.
  4. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

Although I think the Nerf bat has got precision (dw-flurry and now doom spin) hit really hard, I do feel that the Nerf bat hit a bit too hard.

On a side note, I'm thankful Rage isn't being hit again, and I'm sure they're gonna beat the daylights out of nature soon too.
    • Like x 1
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I doubt that. They nerfed prec to the ground just to sale an artifact. They will leave it like that to drive sales. When they introduce a prec artifact they will “discover” that solar is performing better than intended so they will need the aoe burst and stop it from not splitting. That’s when they nerf nature. And then they will introduce a new artifact that benefits both prec and might they will nerf strat because “it’s such a must have aoe artifact”.

It’s one thing to nerf and buff powers to get people to spend money on respec tokens. It’s another thing to nerf buff things to sale artifacts...
    • Like x 2
  6. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

They nerfed Doomspin as well as Dual wield Flurry shot?
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Yup
  8. Fwames Well-Known Player

So what's the point again in going prec if the only viable weapon combos (not even weapons, just two specific combo) are nerfed incessantly.

At least buff the other weapon combos for crying out loud. But then again, maybe I need to beat up some defenseless sparring targets and show some sloppy spreadsheets to manipulate the crowd
    • Like x 1