Make Artifacts Cross All Toons

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Angel Vessel, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Angel Vessel New Player

Okay so hear me out for this concept. I currently have three toons that I main. I have a tank/dps, a troll/dps, and a healer/dps. All three toons have full 200 artifacts. There are other artifacts I'd love to level up as well but i dont because its just not beneficial and they charge too much for artifacts. HOWEVER.... If they made artifacts useable on all toons when leveled up, id be 100% down to level every artifact up. all three of my current toons have the same dps arts so thats three duplicate arts that i couldve used on other arts if this was possible. i dont understand why dc does so much to push for the use of 1 toon or the overspending of alts. Ive seen a lot of people shut alt toons down just due to cost and lets be real... arts are the bread and butter of a build these days. In giving all toons access to the same artifacts it would cause more players to start running alts again. this would force players to replay for sp, replay for gear, and replay for anything else needed. they could also implement something like a $10 charge for every art you replay. So if i have a 200 trans card on my main, all toons have access it just cost $10 each time. Devs please help the community. not everyone spends as much as i do to have so many 200s and some players might not ever see even one. Those who spend money will continue to and those who dont wont anyway. please devs talk about this and make it happen. bring alts back into play and stop forcing players to buy the same artifacts multiple times. Thank you!
    • Like x 1
  2. LightningManX New Player

I 100% agree with this
    • Like x 1
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You are aware how much money they make off of selling Artifact reagents and you want them to stop?
    • Like x 1
  4. Angel Vessel New Player

who said stop? you still gotta level the initial artifact up

5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

In your example you quote an additional $10 for your alts have access to a rank 200 Artifact on your main. That $10 is chump change compared to the hundreds of dollars people have already spent and will continue to spend on their alts. What you are suggesting is going to cripple the game studio's pockets.
    • Like x 1
  6. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

7. Angel Vessel New Player

i see your financial degree is thriving. people arent boosting alts genius. thats why $10 would help. how many 200s do you have on how many toons?

8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

$10 is nothing compared to how much they make from alts. $10 is a seal of completion alone. So all that is needed is for people to buy just 1 seal for an alts artifact and they make that. Not to mention that people try to use bonus events like the one coming tomorrow to also boost some alts to a decent amount. So these people would buy 1-3 nth than get the seals just to get alts artifacts to 120. So what you propose is a big dip in the income.

I’d love that since my alts would have plenty of $200 artifacts. But not gonna happen at all.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

4 200s on 3 toons. And that's falling me behind everyone else that has all 200s across all their alts.
  10. Pale Rage Dedicated Player

As obvious as it is, I've not seen a dev comment on changing the artifact setup from what it currently is, and there is a reason for that.

Let's "figure" with guesstimates.
    Let's say it costs $200 to level one artifact to 200. Yes, if you're paying cash, the cost is actually higher. 18,000 market place cash just to get to 1.5 million xp on an artifact. But let's use the guesstimate.

If you have 3 characters, 2 roles, using different artifacts per role, that's 6 artifacts per character. 6x200= $1,200 x3 toons is $3,600 spent.
    To equal that amount, 360 people will need to spend the $10 bucks to equal what just 1 person spent on artifacts. I'm guessing there are a LOT of people who spend high dollars on artifacts. If 100 people do, then for your idea, they'll need 36,000 people to pay the $10 to make artifacts account bound. Mind you, my "guesstimate cost" is actually lower than the real cost. So the number of people required to buy your idea would grow exponentially, per 1 person that pays right now for artifacts.

Yep, pretty sure they are NEVER going to make artifacts account wide.
    • Like x 1
  11. Miss Adora Loyal Player

honestly the artifact system does need to be change and adjusted
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Update: I am now 11 Artifacts at rank 200 across 3 toons. Guess how much money DB made from me just today? Sure as heck wasn't $10 lol
  13. Angel Vessel New Player

your math just made zero sense. im not saying that artifacts should cost $10 and i have no clue where you see this at all. i said if you have a 200 solar amp and youd like to build an alt you should NOT have to pay to level it up to 200 again since you already did once. if you have three toons 90% of the time theyre all different roles and you would troll artifact a tank and vice versa. youre logic doesnt stand. the initial purchase of the 200 art would need to be made regardless.

14. Angel Vessel New Player

again genius youre battling to keep the cost up. i dont even understand your logic. youre blowing my mind with your logic. youre actually upset that im suggesting saving the player money and i know damn well you dont have 11 arts at 200. whats your toons name in game?

15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I'm trying to explain to you that DB is making a fortune off players leveling Artifacts. Your idea is a great idea for players trying to save money but it's a terrible idea for a company that's making bank.
  16. Angel Vessel New Player

it still is not though. $10 isnt the cost its an example and INITIALLY you still have to pay full for the first artifacts you get up. youd only get a discount on duplicate arts

17. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

You still aren’t getting it. A company that is already making a lot of money from players spending money on alt artifacts will never do what you suggested. While it would be a great move towards customer relations, they would never do it for the simple reason that they would lose a very large portion of the money. If you want to make a suggestion like this it has to give the company incentive to to want to do it. $10 for an alt to unlock a lvl 200 artifact is just simply never going to happen.
  18. Angel Vessel New Player

youre still not getting it. 95% of the game is NOT buying alt arts you genius. thats the damn point!

19. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

And where exactly did you get the 95% from? Or are you just guessing. Yes there are plenty of people who buy artifacts for their alts. There are plenty of people who have maxed out artifacts for their ults. There are a lot of people who have spent more than $10 on artifacts for their alts. Idk where in the world you got the 95% but it’s a full blown lie.
    • Like x 2
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Preach!
    [IMG]