Test Discussion Episode 38: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. That1DarkKnight Active Player

The new enhanced elite weapon once equipped does not let you stay in stealth or invisibility both out of combat (depending on the location) or in combat (everywhere).
  2. Charlieboy Well-Known Player

I have run the solo on test 20 times and so far only got 1 Seed Catalyst dropped...and we need 60!

Please look at the drop rates as we are heading back to another stupid price war on the broker that is unsustainable to most
  3. TheSapphire Well-Known Player

I am still disappointed that defeating Orion does not grant any additional EA's. I understand he counts towards a feat, but once that feat is finished what incentive do we have to stick around and fight him? An additional 12 EA's per hour, if Orion is defeated, would help with the grind. Heck, even half that offers something. You just wouldn't get anything if Orion is not defeated, which I have not seen happen yet.
    • Like x 2
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Was watching a replay of a test server stream and saw that the elite rings, neck, etc (non-style pieces) count towards the affinity mods but there’s no renown requirement to get them. Is this accurate and intended? I know a lot of people were pretty peaved that the OP neck didn’t count and complained. Yet the devs stuck to their guns and said “style gear only”.

It’d be pretty disappointing if this intended. It would mean that even without a “card game”, there’s still a “card game”.
  5. zNot Loyal Player

Is there a way you could add more rewards for defeating a Elite raid ? Catalysts ,artefact xp, seals something to look forward too maybe the new open world curreny? Apart from renown theres currently nothing different and just a minimal more marks compared to a normal raid.
  6. KobeEl Well-Known Player

Every DLC needs a few items that keep the economy flowing. Before catalysts, it was gold collections, and even before that ... it was just boring.
  7. Mr.W Committed Player

Don't know if anyone asked already but can artifact seals & higher nth metal values be a part of the open world boss rewards? Pretty please :)
  8. Eve YouTuber

Just saw that you lowered the cost of the OP final catalyst a little bit. Thank you soooooooooo much! <3
    It might not look that much but it makes a huge difference for me and others I know that thought the same.
    • Like x 1
  9. That1DarkKnight Active Player

Should this not be a concern or is this bug just happening to me?

Neither Stealth nor Invisibility is working while I'm equipped with the new Enhanced Weapons from this DLC.
  10. Batuba Developer

Looking into it.

-UPDATE-

Have a fix for this going to PC Test today.
  11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

A couple of questions.

On the marketplace in recent episodes we have had the augment catalysts for that episode's respective augments. Will that continue in this episode when it launches on Thursday?

Will the Perfected Exobyte Mega Pack, currently on the Marketplace, be able to be used on Wonderverse augments?
  12. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I really hope this new DLC has better rewards than BoP which was lacking some overdue styles:
    Catwoman Mask (Head)
    Haley Quinn Ponytails (Hair)
    Huntress Dual Crossbows (Weapon)

Really hope to see the following in Wonderverse:
    Wonder Woman Belt w' lasso (Waist)
    Poseidon's Trident (Weapon)
    Nubia Style or Alt Wonderwoman Style
  13. Eve YouTuber

Maybe as additional rewards. The purple event gear is updated old amazon styles and the main gold gear is Grail's style.
    Either additional rewards or the new time capsule.
  14. jamiejacket Well-Known Player

I was thinking these could be collection rewards (except of course the weapon style which should be on the vendor)
    • Like x 1
  15. Eve YouTuber

Collections are base items, same for investigations and briefings. I completed all of them on test :\
  16. Batuba Developer

There will be augment catalyst and XP available on marketplace. Just fixed a bug where Market Place XP was not working with new Adaptive Augments. Should be cleared up and working for release.
    • Like x 1
  17. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

Can we get the weaker Seals of Perservation limited to 7 days as a rare drop from kiling the Word bosses? Would be a great help for those trying to catch up.
    • Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.