ninja snow tank

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Iroonmongoose, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Iroonmongoose Level 30

yuki matsuri

Ice
    martial arts

skill points-90

Everyman prototype -88

1 dominance-222
    2 dominance-222
    3 dominance-222
    4 dominance-222

dominating dark phalactary-0
    precise dark phalactary-0

load out
    1 inexcapeable storm
    2 frost slam
    3 wintry tempest
    4 coldsnap
    5 winter ward
    6 blizzard

focus hydrid 1/1
    critical attack damage 40/40
    critical attack chance 20/20
    health-10/265
    dominance-10/265

So created something that sounds fun, and here is the stats, loadouts and artifacts, i kinda want to test out something for the artifacts i want to level up 1 at a time instead of having 3 diofferent artifacts that are being leveled

i want this toon to be focused on leveling as few things as possible so im gonna be using everyman untill its suffently leveled and then ill pick up a second (prolly the tank arti for wonderverse )

thats the other thing i am trying to only use artis and augmentrs going forward.

yes i used a 255 charecter skip

what do you guys think of my little kabuki snow ninja [IMG]
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If you're going to be tanking you should put 10 in Critical Heal Chance and 10 in Critical Heal Magnitude and than put the rest into Dominance. Skipping CR doesn't give you a lot of feats for SP so your going to have go back to early content and farm.
    Other Artifacts you should pick up for tanking are Manacles of Force and Mystical Symbol of the Seven from John Constantine. Everyman Prototype isn't normally recommended for Ice's playstyle, there are better Artifacts such as the Lasso from Wonderverse or the Eye of Gemini.

Inescapable Storm
    Resonating Gale
    Reflection
    Winter Ward
    Hard Light Shield (Iconic)
    A Supercharge Shield or Amazonian Deflection
    If your character is super speed, Dash Attack is really good.
  3. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

With the loadout you have it sill be a very hard time for you to stay alive. Ice can not survive for long without shields. And with so few skill points you are are going to really feel the hits the adds give you.

Also, instead of just leveling one artifact all the way you will have a better time leveling up 3 artifacts passively. As ice the main artifact you want to look at will be the manacles of force. The symbols will be your next best artifact since it will increase your defense which helps strengthen your shields. It better to level each artifact one at a time to primary break throughs and rotate instead of leveling one all the way than starting on a second. By primary breakthroughs I mean 80, 120, 160, 200.

For now since you have so few skill points forget about maxing crits. You only need the minimum points in the 1st 2 rows. From there you want your dom to be increased ASAP.
    • Like x 1