So...What's Up DCUO?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

So what is up? I'll tell you. I was working on something alongside the Gazette and finally happy to announce that I will do "What's Up DCUO?" Stream once a month, on the months last Thursday.

What I'm going to do is Collect all the news that were officially announced over the month and talk about them, like for example if there's new episode coming, testing changes, time capsules announcements, etc. To keep people updated and in check, sometimes listening is easier than reading (And I know...)
    And, sometimes I will pick people in the community (Artists, video makers, stylists, etc) and show their stuff while interviewing them :)
    And last but not least I am planning on doing giveaways for both EU and US on PC\PS4. I do not own an XBOX or switch so you will have to excuse me for not being able to do giveaways there :(

I hope you guys will choose to watch the streams, I will look forward to any constructive criticism on how I can improve the streams, if there are community stuff I should talk about, etc. Trying to take my DCUO Passion into good directions with this. :)

I should be starting in August, if there are no real-life issues interrupting. Going-live updates will be posted on the Gotham Gazette's twitter, and the streams will happen on my Twitch Channel as shown below. Around 20:00 PM (GMT+3) usually, convert to your time zone. Doing it the latest I can because time zones sucks. It is additional to the Gazette, not replacing it. just fyi. P:

Hoping It's okay I post in here to get people on the know about it. It might not even work out but It's worth the shot because I really love this community and proud to be apart of it. :)
    [IMG]
    • Like x 14
  2. dresserball Dedicated Player

Good luck.
    • Like x 1
  3. Nimbus Ender New Player

Awesome! Looking foooooorward to it. :D WOOT.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

Ty Sushka! :D

Thank you :)
  5. SugarHoneyIcedTeaMix Well-Known Player

[IMG]

Nice, Wish ya success on ya venture
    • Like x 1
  6. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

cool.if you need help to traslate in spanish to others players who don't speak english .i will help you with that
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

Thanks! Will contact you if I do!
  8. Jade Rebel Dedicated Player

Good luck Skyy :) looking forward to tuning in
    • Like x 1
  9. Eve YouTuber

Thanks sis! :D