Test Discussion EP 38 Artifact: Lernaea's Amulet

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Batuba, Jul 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

2. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

DeitySupreme

i disagree 100% with this statement, 1st of all basically every single loadout has 1 extra free spot, which is usually used by robot sidekick, this could be replaced with the buff power extremly easily, especially when its clipable, also a buff % no matter how you look at it is still a buff % so that statement there is just kinda dumb, an its true that some people have droped VWD but its not like its a trash artifact, its just not as op as it once was, also doesnt change the fact its still another buff for prec. plus im not even gonna give that another look when they obviously dont want balance talkin bout might dont want to be last place with a bad loadout
  3. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

100% agree, people already like to blame a healer bc they dont know theres this mechanic in the game where you "block" damage, now they are just gonna go off the wall, this is not a good artifact, an if i do keep healing i will demand no one is using it or they can find another healer
    • Like x 1
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Please knock off the arguing. It already got one thread shut down, let's not make it another.

zNot It is a coincidence that the Dual Wield Flurry Shot changes came a few hours after you commented about it. Changes like this are not made on a whim, they're planned in advance after much consideration. It was not a direct result of your comment. It is not a secret that DWFS has been the top of the ST game for a long time. People have been asking for changes for a while.
    • Like x 5
  5. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Fiery Weapon was in almost every Fire users load out for some time. Then they changed it and made it a 5% Might buff and EVERY Fire user had it. (It also didn't hurt it would clip anything.) Unfortunately, they changed it to a weapons only buff for some reason and it immediately fell out of favor.
    • Like x 1
  6. Batuba Developer

Some changing coming to Lernaea's Amulet:
    • Breaking out no longer triggers Lernaea's Amulet
    • Increasing base might stats on artifact
    • Like x 4
  7. AV Loyal Player

When is it going on test? Will give it another pass.
  8. Toxic Disaster New Player

We have enough artifacts with 3% might. Please consider atleast changing it from 3% to 4%.
  9. Batuba Developer

This change will be 5% might and increased the base stat as well. This should be in the next publish (tomorrow I believe).
    • Like x 5
  10. Toxic Disaster New Player

Awesome change thanks Batuba!
  11. Batuba Developer

Update coming today to PC Test
    • Reduced self damage by approximately half.
    I anticipate it will be easier to reach 10 stacks in raid setting and maintain it to a degree, but you'll likely still want to drop 10 stacks as soon as possible.
    • Like x 8
  12. AV Loyal Player

That should help improve accessibility to lower SP players and powers that are more power hungry while reducing the burden it places on the team.
  13. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Excellent
  14. AV Loyal Player

Preliminary feedback: This feels good now. Used with existing BiS rotations, it seems to come in just slightly behind Trans but with the capacity to pull ahead when stacking Offering, which is how it should be really. Fun to use, good utility, fair potency.
    • Like x 1
  15. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

Why just tanks, what about actual healers or trollers?
  16. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I need a reply please before I even waste my time and effort leveling up this art. At 80 you get 2% per stack up to 5% and the heal is 50% now at 120 it's still 2% and 5% but now instead of 50% it's 100% but for tanks it's half. So my questions are why just tanks? There are other roles too, why is tank the only one getting halved? Not only that but what's the point of even leveling it up further if it's always going to be halved when there's three 100% in the description.

Why not just do, 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%? Instead of 50/100/100/100.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.