Why doesn't ignore work in pvp?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DoctorP2, Jul 15, 2020.

1. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

This just seems odd. After an unpleasant encounter with a pvp'er, I put the person on ignore, but over the course of the evening he continued to appear in several 1 vs. 1 matches I queued for. Is this "working as planned" or a sign that ignore is broken?
  2. Eve YouTuber

It was never intended to work in PvP. It only works for PvE\and prevent you from seeing their messages\being put in a raid with them etc.
    I wish it was, cause there are a lot of PvP Players who loves to start drama over a little match, wither they win or lose lol.
  3. High Troller Loyal Player

ignore needs an overhaul. ignore doesn't always ignore voice chat of the player. also league voice chat permissions are just as broken. your case might not be as intended, but definitely needs to be thought about. i posted a bug report about the ignore bugs, but it's buried and ignored like ignore has been.
    • Like x 1
  4. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Exactly. I got KO'd in a match, and the other player immediately started trash talking. Seriously? Life's too short for that.
    • Like x 1