WW Body type

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by dresserball, Jul 15, 2020.

1. dresserball Dedicated Player

Can we get the Wonder Woman body type in game? It would work for both male and female characters.
    • Like x 1
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

unlikely because the old "having to redo all the styles takes too much time and effort, so no"
    • Like x 1
  3. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

you know damm well they won't give us a new body type i know i asked plenty of times for the bane body i just hope we can at least get some new personality's
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Remember this is how your other thread got removed.
  5. Jafin 10000 Post Club

As has been explained over and over and over again, we will not be getting new body types. Every single piece of armour has to be sculpted individually for each body type. Add in a new body for males and females and that's six new body types to sculpt every new piece of armour for, nevermind the hundreds or thousands of styles we already have that they'd have to go back and sculpt from scratch.
    • Like x 2
  6. StealthBlue Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  7. Batrederik Dedicated Player

i have to side with you on this one. But seriously… it's never going to happen xD
  8. dresserball Dedicated Player

Yeah, but I am feeling lucky today. I changed the wording too.
  9. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Your thread won't get removed...but it also won't gain any traction. As has been explained at least twice this year and several times every year, there will be no new body types. Why...look at what Stealthblue posted for the answer...or any other thread on this very subject. Since the fundamental design choices that were made over 9 years ago haven't changed, the answer will remain the same...not happening.