Wonderverse Consumables

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Tsavorentless, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Can someone tell me what they are n do?
  2. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

From Geoforce\ProxyStar

It shows exactly what each of them do. It's used for Mechanics, I believe in the Elite raid, but might be in other locations.
  3. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Presumably these consumables overwrite each other so you can only have one running at a time? Is that in parallel to the regular booster colas and the seasonal consumables making for three consumable boosts at once, or do the new ones overwrite any of the existing consumables? (Of which we have, so far as I know, two streams for but not more.
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

is this like a "zeus grows furious" thing?
    • Like x 1
  5. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

My guess u pop the supercharge one then the crit one n youll have full super then the crits. Cookies don't last so that don't matter. Ur wondering if say nitros omegas, bottled city soders stack with say the crits. Idk but it only makes sense. It be dum to pull people from control effect n lose ur reg buffs but idk.

Overall they seem cool thanx guys that posted it.
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

7. Ryazan Dedicated Player

That SC consumable seems ridiculous.
    • Like x 2
  8. gemii Dedicated Player

It’s just going to be a rage berserk jerk fest
  9. Lara Committed Player

This Video should help you.
  10. Lara Committed Player

No its not for Mechans this buffs wont change anything in FGSe, only that your dmg is better.
  11. Eve YouTuber

Why are you necromancing a thread from months ago for no reason at all? o_O
    • Like x 1
  12. Illumin411 Loyal Player

The SC consumable can’t be used in combat. But it’s nice to pop just before going in to a boss fight. You can also use it to fill up before queuing in to ANY content. Just teleport to Patchwork and pop it real quick.
    • Like x 1