Nature healing help SOLO artifact/load out

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xNeiman, Jul 13, 2020.

1. xNeiman New Player

Alright so i want togo over nature healing . i’m running more elite content and i’m really running the new elite content a lot . i’m trying to solo the new content as well . i’m not sure what’s the best artifacts i should use for nature . especially for healing . there a lot of options i know . but when i don’t run Orb of Arion and the tank or the 3-4 people get really low . im not sure what would be most affected artifacts to use other than ORB for this situation and the load out i can clip . i’m not exactly sure the type of artifacts that would help for me to SOLO the elite content . so this is really a load out and artifact conversation . i want to solo heal the new elite content . i’m using gemini spam with bug form but i’m not sure if its more effective then other artifacts . i just want to give out a lot of heals . help me guys for new elite content what is your opinion .whah has been most success as nature .
  2. xNeiman New Player

i want to solo heal . i’m at 300 skill points as well.
  3. xNeiman New Player

Also for the nature guys / if i use ORB of Arion and i have pheromones running , will the orb heal four people for 300% when i pop priority heal ??? or does it just heal two people ( me and most injured ) . i know with pheromones it’s extra heals so i just want to confirm .
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If the Orb isn't to your liking you could run Page of Destiny with Transformation and Strategist instead.
  5. xNeiman New Player

you think that’s very effective ? and what load out would you run with that
  6. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Savage Growth Metabolism Cross Pollination Flourish Swarm Shield and Blossom. Use Metabolism to set up your stacks for Page and than switch to Cross P to keep everyone topped off.
    • Like x 1
  7. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I am usually asked to dps elite stuff so I don’t get many opportunities to heal it. But when I did using nature this was my set up.

Loadout;
    Savage growth (pheromone/HoT)
    Metabolism (pheromone/group heal)
    Channel heal (group Emergancy heal)
    Flourish (ally heal/pheromone/pheromone refresher)
    Priority heal (tank Emergancy heal)
    Cross pollination/the healing/bug (optional slot)

If I use bug than in my bug loadout I’d run:
    Cross pollination (ally heal/HoT/pheromone)
    Metabolism (group heal)
    Swarm shield (4 man shield)
    Flourish
    Priority heal
    Return to normal

When I use bug form I mainly use it to have a back up plan. If I’m forced to use my channel heal than I go to bug and have the shield ready to go up or will use it right away while still having my cross pollination for an added pheromone

If I use the sc than it’s my primary group Emergancy heal and will use savage as my back up.

When I use cross pollination on my 6th slot I use it just as I use everything else.

For my artifacts I will usually run the orb, page of destiny, and for the last slot I switch it up between the philosophers stone, strategist, or omegahedron.
    I’ll use the stone as a reactive sc. when I have to big attack is most likely coming I will use my stone to give me 16 seconds (8 seconds if you don’t have it maxed out) of unlimited power. I’ll spam my abilities as much as I need (mainly my priority). Pretty much this one is my attempt to mimic the water/sorcery SC.
    I’ll use my strategist when there is constant damage. The strategist will give addition HoTs to help with the constant damage. However this is less effective when there isn’t constant damage since the HoTs will be wasted if the groups health is maxed out since there is nothing to be proc.
    And I’ll use the omegahedron when power is an issue. If the troll is struggling to keep me powered I’ll use this artifact to get increased power regen so that I’m not running on empty.
  8. gemii Dedicated Player

For nature I’d grab orb, eye of Gemini, soul cloak, strategist, transformation

Solo heal Arts

Transformation
    Strat
    Orb

Loadout

Savage growth
    Metabolism
    Cross poll
    Blossom
    Flourish
    Shield

————

Bug form for Eye of Gemini spamming

Artifacts

Soul cloak
    Eye of Gemini
    Orb

Loadout

Savage growth
    Metabolism
    Flourish
    Blossom
    Shield
    Bug form

Bug form Loadout

Savage growth
    Metabolism
    Cross poll
    Flourish
    Blossom
    Return to normal

All you really need to hit is cross poll once you enter bug form to add an additional hot then you return to normal so you can spam some more green

Nature is pretty simple work lay your hots down refresh flourish. Easiest heal power in the game you can run with any of these loadouts others are giving you and be fine but this is what I do
  9. Brit Loyal Player

I main as a Nature Healer myself.

I am anti-Gemini spam for Nature. I don't like the Shapechanges for Elites. Those extra global cooldowns that you have to deal with to hot-swap between bars can get people killed, and the payoff is just a mediocre HoT and powering up someone else's Supercharge.

People who recruit a solo healer for Elites what a healer who can handle the heals. Healing is your job. That is your top priority. Giving the DPS extra Supercharge is nice and all, but it means nothing if you aren't actually able to handle the Healing, because that was your most important job.

So the loadout is
    Savage Growth, Metabolism, Swarm Shield, Blossom, Cross Pollinate, and Flourish. Stack your Savage Growth, Metabolism, and Cross Pollinate phermones. Blossom as priority heal when somebody starts getting low. Swarm Shield to shield as needed. Flourish to refresh Phermones and spread them around.

For Artifacts, for Nature healing specifically, I swear by the Orb. Nature is really strong in the Heal Over Time department, but weak at the burst healing. Orb counters that to make Nature strong overall at everything.

After the Orb, then I personally like Demon's Fang and Page of Destiny. Demon's Fang has the high natural restoration and helps offset the power recovery after using Orb. With Nature, the Heal Over Time is strong, and immediately following a priority heal, a single flurry shot from bow can proc the Fang and have you back up to 60%+ power in a matter of 2 seconds (with the Orb Spirit also helping to cover for a sec while you're restoring power).

Page I'm on the fence on. I end up reapplying my Group Heal a little more often than I normally would have to just to keep the stacks from expiring, so that I can have that Group Transducer style emergency buffer.

In contrast, Strategist Card just applies an extra Heal Over Time. Not to be too dismissive, but I've never felt as though I lacked enough Heal Over Time as Nature. Unless people are taking huge spike damage to the point they're going to need the burst of a priority heal, they generally seem to keep topped off quickly just from the core 3 phermones going.

Transformation Card gives more/bigger crits, in exchange for reducing non-crit heals. This does result in a net gain in healing; it's great for a lot of powersets. But specific to Nature in it's application, it comes down to one thing: the 300% priority heal from the Orb. Having a slightly higher overall healing from your Heal Over Times through the crit adjustment is okay, but just like with the Strategist Card, it just doesn't seem to strongly influence a fight. Either the heal over times are good enough and keeping them topped, or they're taking too much spike damage and need a priority heal. If it's the small/moderate damage, then you don't really need an artifact for that. If it's the spike damage that needs the priority heal, the Transformation Card kinda fails. Either you suffered reduced healing in it (the default for non-crit) so when you desparately need a big heal, it's smaller than it otherwise would have been. Or it crits even bigger, which is great, except that a crit on that 300% heal almost always results in overhealing, so it doesn't actually help. Either a loss or a no-change result when you're in the case of the emergencies that really matter.

So I've been using the Page as the 3rd, but I'm not 100% sold on it. I'll probably try the Purple Ray and see how that does, but I can't say for sure whether it'll be better or worse than the Page. But Orb is essential, and Fang is definitely the frontrunner for the 2nd by a significant margin.
    • Like x 1