Test Discussion Episode 38: Temples of Source Power (Solo(s))

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Millbarge, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    I found a small rock on one of my runs that I was able to pickup. Does it have a specific use? I tried throwing/smashing it on some enemies, but it didn't seem to be doing anything. I tried dropping it in a few spots, but didn't get a reaction.
    • Like x 2
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

In what way? Why? (Or is this a general not-testing-related opinion toward any solo?)
    • Like x 4
  3. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Guess People upset because in the Normal Episode rotations a Duo was due this round.. But hey.. Changes!
    • Like x 3
  4. Kuno Loyal Player

I guess the solo is fine. I have to admit I'm not a big fan of solos because of the rewards mostly, it takes some time for only 1 mark.
    But I was refering to the episode, this was supposed to have a duo instead another solo like the last episode BoP, just that.
    • Like x 1
  5. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Bug Report
    The loot locks for this instance appear to be bugged following today's patch. After you finish your first run-through, you won't see any loot locks on the queue UI for the instance. However, you won't get any loot from the bosses on follow-up runs and there is no way to reset the instance.
    • Like x 1
  6. TheSapphire Well-Known Player

I ran all of the solos this afternoon on two toons, one in normal mode and one in event mode. In both cases I did not see a healing crystal in the Grail room in Athena or Hera. The first boss had a healing crystal every time. The crystals despawn after the fight if you don't use it which may be intended.

Thanks for fixing the hole in the zone in the first boss rooms. Looks much better now!

Also.... have you seen this? ;) As someone else pointed out, you cannot reset the solos as the option is not there.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. Stranger Well-Known Player

When i entered the Temple of Aphrodite (Event) by Open World portal, i couldnt attack last boss.
    She just stood around, i had no video scene either.
  8. Eve YouTuber

Recorded the other three variant solo instances. One issue I came across is Comrade Diana not having her name above her head,
    and the other is that I can't reset because there is no loot lock, but no rewards either. I did the walk-ins from open world on normal difficulty.

9. VictorDoom New Player

Hi everyone, why i can’t reset solo if i complete it? No show option “reset”
  10. Millbarge Developer

The Loot Lock issue should be resolved in the next patch to PCTest.

-Millbarge
  11. Eve YouTuber

Serious Bug: Grail boss is untargetable when reaching her fight.
    [IMG]
  12. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

POSSIBLE BUG??? A FEW HAD ISSUES WITH THE SOLO SO HERE IS THE SCREENSHOT OF THIER CHAT ON THE TEST:
    [IMG]

THANK YOU DEVS FOR THE HARD WORK SORRY FOR THE EXTRA WORK :(
  13. Millbarge Developer

I think I found the issue with the Matinee not playing and Grail not becoming attackable. I am working on a fix now.

-Millbarge
  14. Trexlight Devoted Player

Healing crystal doesnt respawn on wipes :'(
  15. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I had something similar happen to me today.

While having no cutscenes (I activated camera at start), at the Grail room I went to get a crystal (the yellow crystal from the Hippolyta variant of the solo for the farm feat), however the crystal was close to the perimeter of the boss area where the yellow dome would go up. I accidentally activated the yellow dome and locked myself out of the fight.

As a failsafe, please would it be possible to add a teleport "Enter Boss Fight" outside the yellow dome in case this happens, so players can still get into the boss fight in this case? It may not be an issue if players keep the cutscenes, but for those who want to skip cutscenes this may be an issue from time to time as it is currently.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.