Tell us what costume styles you would like to see next!

Discussion in 'Developer Discussions' started by Mepps, Aug 16, 2016.

1. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

Yes! And call it Demihobo
    • Like x 3
  2. ExobyteBurt Dedicated Player

As cool as it looks, now that you've gone and done this for the umpteenth time I implore the devs to not only never make it, but to also start punishing you.
    • Like x 4
  3. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Wait hold on now I just making sure they remember how it looks
  4. Stardazer Committed Player

There's about 100+ posts from you in this thread alone with that ugly alien head, I'm sure it's branded in all the devs head. Plus, it's not an obscure alien head, it's a Jiren from Dragon Ball Z. It's easy for them to find reference pictures. Honestly speaking, it is SUPER rare they would make the alien head look like that because a close likeliness to Jiren would be trademark issues.
    • Like x 4
  5. llTheDemonEtriganll New Player

Can we please, pretty please, have The Helm of Nabu (Doctor Fate's helmet)?
    • Like x 2
  6. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

I been on this thread for a while and haven’t seen more than 8 post from him where are you even getting 100 from and speak for yourself the ailen head looks sick I know plenty of people would love it and the devs have took inspiration from other sources before you guys need to chill
  7. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

This topic has 286 pages, and he posts that crap on like every 2nd or 3rd page, so I can see how it's easily 100 times by now. Have you read through EVERY page of the entire thread?
    • Like x 2
  8. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

I only posted every 2- 3 months at max I posted this 10 times but I’m done tho I got what I wanted there making it I’m making sure they remember how it looks
  9. BanesRampage Well-Known Player

No but there’s no way he posted 100 he would’ve been banned a long time ago and he’s not the only one that request a style they want not as much as him but still you guys overreacting I’m sure he won’t again if he knows better
  10. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

100% done I won’t even be on this thread anymore anyway I got my style I wanted
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Given that, in the past, he's PROMISED to not do it again, then keeps going back on "his word" and reposts it anyway, I'm not holding my breath. That's why he's now on my Ignore List.
    • Like x 1
  12. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

And MY point was that you can cover the exposed skin with different styles that can then have the Void Material applied! For instance, you can use the Investigator's Mask Face Style with a Hood Head Style, and put the Void Material on both! ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

An utility belt which can show your emblem
    • Like x 3
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I'd buy that for a dollar! ;)
    • Like x 1
  15. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

no ugh again *facepalm* I want to have wizard head style on still have it be void underneath or at least no skin showing

and stop winking at me o_O ;)
  16. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

You just reminded me... I think, at this point, we're overdue for a Void Chroma Materials Pack! :cool:
    • Like x 2
  17. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

yes that would be very cool also void neon chromas as well but that might make players who have black neon mad :D
    • Like x 1
  18. Clyde Wyncham New Player

Not sure where I can ask this so I’m gonna ask around but can you guys please put the global collections back into open world so we can use the radars to locate them instead of having to spend hundred and hundred of dollars on old time capsules that don’t even drop anymore which means now we have to spend hundred and hundred more dollars just to buy the capsules themselves. I really liked how we used to be able to buy the mini radar detectors in the shop and fly around iconic areas on the map in order to find these rare collections. It would also make it a lot more enjoyable too because we can’t even find most collections on the broker itself and when one appears the seller posts it literally for a billion. I’ll give you an example: Billy’s tiger backpack. Please solve this major issue in the game. I would really love to be able to get the Phoenix material without having to spend hundreds of dollars I don’t think any one of us thinks that’s fair :/
    • Like x 1
  19. Arkage New Player

I'd love it if the sleeves were on different style slots from the chest and if the left and right hands and feet could be selected independently. Imagine all the possibilities...

Recently I've been going over my considerable collection of leg styles for just that, 3/4 pants... Only ones I had were voodoo. :/ I had to cheat by using puffier pants and a very tight feet style to fake it. But it doesn't really work 100%

I AM a programmer. The problem with what we're asking is that the models have not been designed to be cut that way. So basically they'd have to retouch every single 3D models -- that's 6 3D models for every style because they use separate models for each body types... I guess that loading more models was probably lighter in the PS3 than morphing them? Or maybe the engine they used didn't allow it? Who knows...

That said, I have not looked into the files themselves. Maybe there already is a separation between the sleeves and the torso. It would be awesome if we could unlock the sleeves and torso from a single chest style
    • Like x 3
  20. MrStoob Well-Known Player

Capes that apply your current emblem.
    • Like x 5