Test Discussion Episode 38: Rewards

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Red Five, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red Five Developer

Howdy, and welcome to the Wonderverse! This is the official feedback thread for Wonderverse items and rewards. Please leave your feedback here, and we will be checking in and fixing things as often as possible.

Thanks for your help, and have fun out there!

Known issues:
    • Ambrosia icons do not appear when they are equipped.
  2. MrDevilz Well-Known Player

Augments are still at 267 instead of 277.
    Also there isn't a mission which gives 2 free head augments,is this intended?
    • Like x 3
  3. Zamara Dedicated Player

For anyone who like me is missing one piece of the Gorgon Slayer set i got good news: they didn't just add it to the open world bosses but they made the drops tradeable too...

[IMG]

I know this might not count as feedback but i figured more people would see it here than in other posts...
    • Like x 6
  4. Eve YouTuber

is there a reason base items rarely drop from missions? while in Metal II and such they were part of the loot table...
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

Are there no subscription chests in this episode?
    • Like x 1
  6. MrDevilz Well-Known Player

Also 1 big problem i found,can't use any nth metal or exobyte's to level up head augments. I tested on older augments also and same problem.
    -- Exp that i have in inventory and what upgrade looks like,it doesn't show exp to level it up. --
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  7. Proxystar #Perception

You seemingly can't use regular exobytes to load in to the new DLC head augments correct, but you can use the DLC specific exobytes you get as drops from content.

The other thing you can do is feed old head augments into the new DLC augments to level them up that way, sorry I've pinged Red in to this because I think we should find out whether this is intended.

If it is intended going forward that we will only be able to level DLC augments using only a certain kind of DLC exobyte then it needs to be applied retroactively because otherwise people will simply level the new augments by feeding regular exobytes in to the old augments and then feeding them to the new augments, despite the fact you receive an experience penalty.

If this is of course a bug then no problem.
    • Like x 2
  8. MrDevilz Well-Known Player

The thing is people usually collect exp from running dlc to store in bank for next dlc to upgrade all augments,i feel like this is a bug xD
    • Like x 3
  9. Proxystar #Perception

I agree, hopefully it is a bug yeah
  10. Time Beacon Active Player

I think they mentioned that only augment exobytes can be used to fortify augments and vice versa to avoid confusion
  11. Time Beacon Active Player

Do you also have to buy the augments now because I didn't get my free ones like normal?
  12. Isif Committed Player

I think I remember them saying something about streamlining the "food" process for the augments and no longer being able to feed nth to them. Heard from yesterday's livestream.
  13. Trexlight Devoted Player

Yeah its not a bug.

The Adaptive Episode specific Augments can only be leveled using Episode specific Exos IE the new Themyscrian Exos are only used for The new Engraving Adaptives and other Adaptive Augments.

Regular Exos are used only for Origin Augments and Nth Metal are no longer used for Augments now.
  14. Trexlight Devoted Player

Its scary to see a secondary currency again but the structure of the Bounties and the no loot lock rewards on them is really a perfect fit.

The grind and repetition will certainly come sooner or later, as things go, but this is exactly what I wanted. A reason to stay in the game. This Open World structure is a good step towards keeping folks in the game.
  15. Elusian Crowd Control

How will the rewards for the unlimited currency work for alts? I cant play multiple characters simultaenously and some kind of currency cost reduction after equipping an item on one character or is this account bound and I can keep farming on a single char and redistribute the items alternatively to alts?
  16. inferno Loyal Player

I agree. Having a constant reward for these open world bosses may very well be the solution when a player just finds nothing to do. The fact that there is a "failed" reward is also very much appreciated and a proper step to progression. This will be a very good thing once the DLC passes from player attention and fewer players engage these bosses.

At first, the idea of double currency for the accessories were a bit of a surprise but I think the cost is fair for an elite accessory and the biggest bonus surprise is seeing the final catalysts for the OP costing only the new mark.

I definitely see this new trend as a positive experience so far.
    • Like x 2
  17. SilkyPawz Bunny

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but can we please get the Generator Mod Boxes back or make them Account Bound, I am not sure if this is a bug or it is intended. I really like the Generator mod boxes it made it a lot easier then sometimes having 10 health mods drop an only 1 might or prec.

I am not sure why the change to DLC specific exobytes, I really hope this gets changed as well.
    • Like x 3
  18. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

Cannot complete the hydra mission see video:
    • Like x 1
  19. Trexlight Devoted Player

This is the change so the Mod Boxes probably wont come. We'll have chances for 5 different versions 38.0-.4 so you'll definitely see a variation or probably not. RNG is RNG.

They stated Gen Mods will never be account Bound because that gives Alts lower than the Episodes CR an unintentional boost. They could of course apply the CR requirement to the Gen Mods but the amount of Gen Mods we'll be getting we dont really need it account bound really. Even when you play the content on an Alt they'll get their own Gen Mods and they'll be sold either way.
  20. SteelMachineZero Well-Known Player

i really dont care for not being able to pick your own generator mods in this DLC I think the old way was better but its a minor complaint
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.