Test Discussion Episode 38: Temples of Source Power (Solo(s))

Discussion in 'Testing Feedback' started by Millbarge, Jul 10, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Millbarge Developer

Thanks for playing the Temples of Source Power (Solo(s))

Please leave any feedback, issues, or bugs you find. I will update this post periodically with updates that have been made to the Solos during its time on PCTest.

There are four Temples of Source Power across Themyscira. Queuing through the On Duty Menu will randomly choose one of the following:
    • Temple of Aphrodite
    • Temple of Athena
    • Shrine of Hippolya
    • Temple of Hera
    Once you've successfully completed the first Solo, you will also have the option of using Walk-In teleporters in Patchwork Themyscira so you can choose the Solo of your choice. Each Solo gives a unique resource.

-Millbarge

Known Issues:
    • The introductory solo, "Temple of Aphrodite" is the only Solo that can be completed currently. If you wish to run the solo again, please use the Open World Entrance to the "Temple of Aphrodite" in the Ares Invasion section of Patchwork Themyscira.
    • Accessing the Solos from Patchwork Themyscira currently put you in the opposite difficulty you choose (fix for this should be in the next patch).
    • Feats are still under construction.
    • It is possible to start the boss fights without being inside the sphere. Leaving the room and re-entering will reset the fight. This should be fixed in the next patch.
    • The iconic fighting with you may get locked out of the boss fight. This will be fixed in the next patch.
    • Wonderverse Mission Update Failure: You will need to run any of the 4 solos a second time to receive an update to the Wonderverse mission. This will be fixed in the next hotfix.
  2. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I found the entrance for the solo with Bombshell WW. On the first boss fight, the boss broke and I couldn't progress.[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Valzod52 New Player

I queued for Temple of Source Power (Event) and completed it. After I returned to the hub, the Wonderverse quest in my jounal is now stuck on the step "Leave the Temple of Source Power and Wait for Update". I even tried to exit to the Hall of Doom and re-entered, but the quest progression does not trigger.
    • Like x 1
  4. Millbarge Developer

This is a known issue - it should be fixed in the next patch (I believe tomorrow)

For now, if you want to run the solo again, please run the Temple of Aphrodite - located in the Ares Invasion section of Patchwork Themyscira.

-Millbarge
  5. Trexlight Devoted Player

Hopefully tomorrow's patch fixes the Solos. After I completed the Solo from the On Duty Menu. The Walk In Solos had the mini boss disappear and reset every time i engaged.
    • Like x 1
  6. Eve YouTuber

Here's my solo run, in the Temple of Aphrodite:

Overall it was really fun, I think first boss could be abit more challenging on normal. :)
    Grail fight is just perfect to me.

*Apologies for not having combat tab on*...
    • Like x 2
  7. Gladrios New Player

seems the Solo adds damage at the start is way too much. i got 1 shotted by adds at the start of the Solo.
  8. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

In the Grail boss room, I flew up to grab the briefing before starting the fight, but combat started anyway, and the force shield locked me out. I could reset by flying back into the previous area, but you might want to adjust it so that only a player attack will trigger the barrier.
    • Like x 1
  9. TheSapphire Well-Known Player

I had the same thing happen. I queued the normal version from the On Duty tab, completed the solo and exited from the portal in the final boss room, but the mission did not update. So I re-did the solo this time entering from the portal in the open world, completed and exited. This time I got the update.
  10. Kurama Active Player

Únicamente me dejó finalizar el solitario con Nubia, enfrentando al Minotauro, trate de hacerlo nuevamente, pero en tres intentos el primer boss, queda buggeado y se resetea .
  11. L T Devoted Player

I experienced that also.

In general, the solo seemed super easy-- not nearly as challenging as the last two solos we've had. No super punishing boss fight mechanics other than green gas of death in the last fight that's very easy to see and roll out of.
  12. Millbarge Developer

All four Solo Instances can be completed now.

-Millbarge
  13. Millbarge Developer

I've submitted a fix for this issue - it will be in the next PCTest hotfix.
    For now, if you have this issue, running any of the 4 solos again will update the Wonderverse mission.

-Millbarge
  14. generalzod Committed Player

On this solo the first boss he just sat there why I damage him long range he was about 15% health then he lunge me but soon killed him after that lunge was way too easy him just standing there.
  15. Kestral Committed Player

Temple of Aphrodite 1st run yesterday wearing unmodded 304 gear from last content.

The Source-Infused Minotaur was very easy to defeat in comparison to Grail for day one attempts might need a bit of a buff.
    Also I went back in this boss room right after the fight (loot had dropped bubble shield went away allowing you to move on) and Nubia started targeting the downed boss again. I was also able to continue targeting and attacking the completed boss as he never despawned.
    • Like x 1
  16. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

Also ran these diffrent solos as millbarge said:
    any feedback from devs or anyone else? thank you
  17. Kuno Loyal Player

This shoulda been a duo.
  18. TheSapphire Well-Known Player

This seems to be a hole in the zone. I see it in the same spot in all of the solos. After defeating the first boss, fly up and you see light shining through.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. geoforcee100 Well-Known Player

oh wow did not notice go to the hole and see what happens ?? :D
    • Like x 1
  20. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Question
    How is aggro supposed to work on the Grail fight? In every run I've made of this instance, Grail has completely ignored my Gadgets Holographic Decoy. Using Detaunts doesn't seem to help either.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.