Need a group for Happiness Home

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by K3str3lDC, Jul 5, 2020.

1. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Anyone wanna do Happiness Home? I wanna do the investigation that's in there so I can get Cruel Locks for one of my toons. I'm US/PS4 and on CDT.
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

(NGL i laughed irl)
    LFG or PF isnt working?

3. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Yeah, unfortunately. Getting instances for older content can be so frustrating, especially when all you want is a briefing/investigation, collection, or a particular piece of loot!
  4. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

How many players is that one for? And what's the required CR? I think that's one I need to run anyway. I'm on the US Server, on Eastern Time, and I tend to run very late at night, or on my days off (which this week are tomorrow and Wednesday.)
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

It's an 8 player raid, for (iirc) somewhere around cr 140 something
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Well, you can sign me up! Now we only need 6 more, lol!
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I almost never have an issue getting into HH or HHE as long as I'm willing to do a feat. Gold Star or death rays will normally get you a full group. I shout for 'building a XYZ feat group' in LFG and you can normally get enough people together with not a lot of effort. Yeah repeatedly working on a feat I've gotten 10x over is a hassle, but I keep several toons in the 113-116 CR range and they get full prestige plus 3 102 gear drops as well as a full 10 source per toon in a pretty short amount of time.

But good luck getting a group off the fourms...with all the time differences, it might be a problem though.
    • Like x 1