Should I make my Lobo toon hero or villain??

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Doomsday234, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Doomsday234 Well-Known Player

Hi everyone was just wondering if I should make my Lobo toon hero or villain and what powers to use any help will be appreciated thanks
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Villain. Precision.
  3. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 2
  4. Eve YouTuber

I don't really play with my iconics anymore, but if I were to make Lobo, I'd check if my intent is to join an iconic league or just have him for fun- story -styles reasons. Probs make him a villain if not. I'd go villains. Since he is a villain. My Poison Ivy is a villain.
  5. Heywiar Committed Player

I mean, Lobo DID kill off his entire race because he thought they were too peaceful and boring.
  6. Doomsday234 Well-Known Player

Oh ok th
    thanks can I make him rage??? And if I do then should I still go hero?
  7. Doomsday234 Well-Known Player

Oh and what weapons should I use and can I use powers if so can you please tell me what mentor??
  8. Doomsday234 Well-Known Player

I meant rage powers lol and what movements should I use aswell??
  9. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Acrobatic for movement.
    Put a skill point in Super Strength.
    Pick Dual Wield for weapon, use the Lobo's Chained Hook style.
    Powersets that would work: Gadgets or Munitions.
  10. Doomsday234 Well-Known Player

Oh ok thanks and mentor???
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It doesn't matter.
  12. merrygoblin Well-Known Player

It doesn't really matter, unless you're planning to play though most of the early story missions (where it makes a difference). If you really want a vaguely canon related mentor I'd say Superman or Lex - depending on the side you choose - since he's mostly Superman linked in the comics IIRC.
    • Like x 1
  13. Doomsday234 Well-Known Player

if he was rage then what movement you think?
  14. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

with whatever powers you choose I'd go with acrobatics a movement style. It allows a Flight of sort with the power glide and it's fairly true to the original character. (although you could rjust get creative and give him any movement. I mean, think of the possibilities (a Raging Speedster Lobo?!? YIKES!!!!)
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Acrobatics.