So the teasers have begun...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Eve, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Eve YouTuber

[IMG]

I can recognize Bombshell Wonder Woman. And I think next to our Wonder Woman It's Flashpoint Wonder Woman?

Share your guesses!
    • Like x 8
  2. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

My guess is that they're all women....
    • Like x 7
  3. DiscoSoup Active Player

Far Right: "Primal" Wonder Woman. In like animal-print costume.
    Right of Center: "Cowboy" Wonder Woman. Those boots.
    • Like x 1
  4. Eve YouTuber

If I'm correct you're referring to bombshell Wonder Woman with Cowboy?
    Because of her boots.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  5. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

There was also talk (by DCUO) on a twitch stream the other day about an artefact relating to 'lasso'.
    • Like x 4
  6. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I wonder if we will get original model Wonder Woman? Or even get Gina Torres to voice one of the Wonder Womans as an elaborate DCUO Easter egg.
    • Like x 7
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I wonder if one would need to be Superwoman from Earth 3. 'Forced' to work for the common good.
    • Like x 5
  8. willflynne 10000 Post Club

As if the speculation needs any more fuel, if we're talking Wonder Women from various universes it might not be a bad idea to start checking up on Elseworlds stories.

Considering how many Elseworlds stories there are, though, we could very well be talking about a "needle in a haystack" kind of search. LOL
    • Like x 2
  9. Stardazer Committed Player

I definitely see the Flashpoint Wonder Woman (the helmet) and the Bombshell Wonder Woman (hair and boots). The other two I'm not quite sure about at all, but I am so excited to see them. I have a feeling one of them might be Red Son Wonder Woman.

I would love if we get Nubia and Gina Torres comes back to voice her! That would be amazing.
    • Like x 2
  10. IonHero Committed Player

I was worried we were just going to get the 5 Wonder Women already in game.

Wonder Woman
    Impassioned Wonder Woman (from some alternate universe)
    Bombshell Wonder Woman
    JSA Wonder Woman
    Superwoman

I guess there are 2 more.
    (Original DCUO Model) Wonder Woman
    and Future Wonder Woman (No in-game Model and presumed deceased)
  11. Capt Mephisto Active Player

What, no Kathy Lee Crosby Wonder Woman? For Shame. Or maybe not.
    • Like x 2
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Say what now...???
    [IMG]
    • Like x 4
  13. Jcal Dedicated Player

5 Wonder Women! I'm going to need all those styles, y'all!!

Purple drops, Vendor, TC, Inves/Briefing/Collection rewards, etc. This is it. One of my characters still rocks the Ancient Amazon Noble style as her default. It's time for an upgrade.
    • Like x 1
  14. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 3
  15. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

• Like x 4
  16. FoolsFire Devoted Player

For those who don't know who Cathy Lee Crosby is, she was in the original 1974 Wonder Woman movie. Which is a lot better than what people give it credit for.

[IMG]

Fun Fact: A year later Crosby played the murderous Helen of Troy in an episode of Kolchak: The Night Stalker. She sacrificed women to Hecate in order to stay alive and beautiful.

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  17. Dub T Well-Known Player

Oh yay, more hero stuff for us villians do to. Ha ha, just kidding, I am used to being an anti-hero now instead of villian.
  18. Schimaera Devoted Player

Goood. Goood. Give in ... to the light siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide. *rubs hands*
    • Like x 3
  19. Miss Adora Loyal Player

One of them is bombshell, I'm sure another will be when her mother was wonder woman
  20. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i wouldn't mind having that tunic in game. still better than this:

i would love to see a diana prince identity kit. i need a flared pant that doesn't get covered by boots and a better short skirt than wall street and metalhead.
    • Like x 1