New Bonus Event: Legends PvE Extravaganza

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain1Dynamo Committed Player

7 days 1,180 runs. Clearly this is the only way to play Legends. Do this in another 4 months & hopefully I'll be able to finish the rest.

BTW, what ******* thought that 10pts / 1 star was a reasonable reward for a THOUSAND runs? Especially considering that getting thorough any of these takes more time than anything below endame alerts? That's an even stupider number than 169 hell clowns. The high time-suck & extreme low reward are why I quit Legends years ago after completing all the checklists. At least now I can get back to doing ridiculously high damage. See you next event Legends! (and not before)
  2. Aerith Rose Committed Player

I appreciate the bonus credit but even with spamming couldn't finish these feats. Hopefully we will get more bonuses like this and my PTSD will be fixed by then ><.
  3. Cozminot Level 30

Thank you for the bonus week. I think it was a huge success. Any chance of this happening again in the near future?
  4. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

I got 3 left and they're at 500 so they won't take long. At the start I had 4 100's n 3 250's though. With that said I did them when the characters hit 2 to 3 k so most were 7 mins and wasn't tht bad as is now. Now you wnna commit suicide while doing them. Not only did the nerfs mess up lpve it messed up lpvp which was fun time to time. Yous went bak and changed things when ams messed everything up do the same here. Lpvp n lpve were actually not bad yous need to put it back to wut it was. Hitting things for 7's is completely dumb.
  5. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

THANK YOU
    It was necessary for me to start by saying this.
    At various times I complained about things about the game, I have a lot of posts about what I dislike or was not needed or more, posts about things that often seem clear to me to grab money, the list is huge but it is not the case here.
    Today my fingers hurt, really, I have sore fingers, my right hand on the mouse is not firm, on Sunday night my shoulder hurt because the PC chair was no longer comfortable, there were about 260 runs, an average of almost 40 a day, more than 8 hours a day playing. And I haven't done anything like that in over 2 years.

IT WAS THE BEST EVENT IN QUARANTINE
    I also needed to say this.
    I say more, it was the best event you created, I read all the posts here, there is only one person who said he was going to ignore it, and he just didn't think it was bad, he didn't complain, he just didn't participate. Everyone else applauded. So congratulations, you nailed it.
    I still lack about 2400 races to close the feats, the numbers are absurd, the bad rewards (10 pts) but this topic is not going to talk about what could be or criticize anything, I'm here just to join all others in a great chorus:

THANK YOU THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Until next time.

:)
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Please be honest, do you enjoy LPvE up to a Point you would even run it if there werent feats attached to it?
  7. AV Loyal Player

Answer's in the signature + yes I ran it hundreds of times after I'd already 100%'d the LPVE feats last week. LPVE is the highest APM and fastest paced content in the game by a wide margin when people have some idea of how to play it, and it's the only content where skill is the only thing that matters. It's not perfect but, gameplay wise, everything else is pretty milquetoast by comparison and closer to the grind loop of contemporary MMOs. People don't really run anything when the reward is gone in general though so that's a weird question.
  8. Dark warlorck Active Player

9. Supremo BR Well-Known Player

I wouldn’t run lpve if feats weren’t attached to it. I also hated the fact that there were 5250 runs attached to completing all feats. Nevertheless, I hope they never come up with something like that again.

I am ready for another 10x run count again, btw.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.