How many Trigons have you imprisoned this bonus Legends PVE week?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Jun 17, 2020.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I've lost count. Probably several hundred at this point :p
    • Like x 3
  2. nawanda Loyal Player

274 runs so far. Probably 85% Trigon.
    • Like x 1
  3. Schimaera Devoted Player

Got all feats at least to their next breakthrough. Minimum 100/x for everything, got the 1000 total feats, some 750, all in all I probably ran less than 60 in total.
    Either the event will return and I slowly get the counters up then or I simply don't bother about it. I didn't care for the LPvE feats in the past years, don't care for full completion now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  4. Eve YouTuber

Four maybe? cause I did the rest of my runs in Oa and LOA, since I completed Trigon's Prison LPVE Feats ages ago.
    Also this title made me laugh.
  5. Ryazan Dedicated Player

I'd rather farm LoA or HoD. Minimize the time the torture takes.
  6. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i'm pretty happy with where i'm at. I slowed down yesterday. Even if i had the will to do so i dont think i'd be able to do the thirteen or so runs to get 20 more feat points. i prefer running oan.

the first boss fight in trigon's prison always makes me think of the zombie torture family from "cabin in the woods" and then i'm sad because there haven't been any sequels to it and then i'm okay with it because any sequels would probably just be trash anyway.
    • Like x 1
  7. Magnificent Loyal Player

All of them. I have imprisoned all of the Trigons thus all your Trigons are belong to me!
  8. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

I'll finish the week out at about 75 runs (it's a little blurry due to having some 25 ct feats already done). This got all 7 categories up to 100, and the big categories up to 250, 250, 500, 500, and 750. This netted me 4.5 skill points which I felt was worth it. Eyeing up the next bonus week, if I ran 75 more runs, I get 1.2 more skill points. Now I love my feats as much as the next guy, but that's a bit too much of diminishing returns for me, I think I'll pass.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I guess I'm confused on the 'HoD is fastest' theory. Yes, if you can make good utilization of the barrels, and no single person gets swamped by the 100's of adds (1000's maybe?...it seemed like millions at one point) and get locked out of the fights, it can go quickly, but there are more doors to stop at, a TON more adds to blow past and that stupid last boss fight...if you run out of barrels... can be a wipe.

In Trigon except between the brothers and avatar, the other 3 toons are brought forward to the next boss room, there are way less adds to skip and the last boss...while tedious...can probably be done solo if needed.

Yeah Trigon gets old, but a good run can be 9 min...a BAD run can be 14 or 15. HOD a good run? 8 min? But a bad one can be 30 or more or even a disband if people get frustrated enough.

I guess it all depends on your group, toons you are picking and the use of barrels, but I like runs where those variables don't matter as much. LOA is a bit less variable (god forbid you don't knock out Lying claw in the 1st chamber), but again, easy enough for 1 person to get snagged by adds and left out of the room.
  10. Ryazan Dedicated Player

A HoD good run can be between 6 to 8 minutes. It really does depend on the group, I said what I said disregarding just blind queuing the instances. If doing so, Trigon is the fastest (if it doesn't bug) because a single person can carry the whole group, while LoA and HoD needs more experienced people to not let happen what you said.

Have you taken a look at this thread already? https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...pendium-of-all-lpve-information.307273/page-5
  11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I think Mepps could invade Watchtower soon with an army of Trigons and one shot everyone as revenge. Hmm
  12. High Troller Loyal Player

zero
  13. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

25 runs on all families x 7 = about 175 runs
    I just farmed HOD thougth:)
  14. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I didnt' read the whole thing, but yeah...I looked at it. Just saying...personally....i'll take the sure thing over the gamble when the gamble can go very, very wrong with a bad run. Yes, if you have a good group, and especially if you are running the right toons, HoD is fine...better even. Most groups I ran with were not familiar players or we'd change our roster around every 4 or 5 runs so the learning curve was coming around every few runs. Less learning curve in Trigon...that's all. Hey, maybe it's me....maybe I was the one biffing the bad HoD runs...could be. All I know is one 30 min run offsets any of the 10 previous 8 min ones + massive frustration factor leads to a bad time vs in Trigon where the biggest risk is boredom.

Any hoo...if you are pulling off 7 min runs with ease and every run..more power to you. Maybe in 6 months if this comes around again, I'll get luckier.
  15. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I don’t disagree with you on the whole, however Trigon has 2 boss fight with multiple bosses and unless the characters weapon is two-handed, doing effective aoe and managing power is more difficult and takes more understanding of that character than single target damage. That being said, was in a Trigon spam group yesterday and the other three were all doomspinning Harleys. That was a BREEEZE!
  16. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

In total, 259 runs over the 7 days, an average of 37 runs per day, 6 runs per hour, about 6.5 hours online farming without stopping even to drink water, or 7-10 hours a day with some necessary breaks (thing which is closer to reality) in the end, 70% Trigon, 1 Dox (to help a friend with a feat) and the rest in HoD.
    I agree with what was said here, HoD is the fastest and I made many 7-8 min inroads, but it is also stressful when only 1 individual does not know exactly how to run.
    Trigon is solid, go and do it, 11 minutes on average. Very good for those who still need 2408 runs to close all feats, or 240 runs if we get a new x10 bonus someday.
  17. UnbreakableII Well-Known Player

If the group knows what to do, you perform the last fight without the repair bots, give yourself peace of mind to take extra barrels to the final boss as well as having red crystals on the first boss (kill them in 5 seconds!). But yes, it depends on the assembly of groups and Trigon not, the same in Loa, acrobatics characters (and speedsters because I don't know how to run with them without hitting the walls and roof and without going around in circles inside the cave or even reversing the direction of the movement) has difficulty in LOA, so trigon was simple and reliable, but if I had a group, I would go to HoD.
    • Like x 1
  18. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

All I know is I got 3 feats left n they're at 501 501 n 517 so I don't got much left. I did mainly Trigon 8 loa n prolly 40 doom.
  19. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Unfortunately, having a newborn prevented me from doing as much as I wanted but, got some done and have a healthy little boy. So I'm good. Hopefully the devs will see the positive impact from this and do something more with Legends. Especially another bonus feats week!
    • Like x 1
  20. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Septus. Apstractus. Solutus. Sep septus. Apstractus septus. Solutus sol apstractus solutus....

Oops sorry My brain just created a new language for some reason. I meant to say, just a few times. Nothing much
    • Like x 1