Super Strength 2020 Edition

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DarkAvenger, Feb 1, 2020.

1. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

I’m thinking about remaking my iconic Powers ides I made
  2. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Cmon devs use this
  3. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

you make the best threads bro foreal solid ideas
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

In the old day, i used to throww busses at heroes in chinatown :3
  5. EvilDeeds Active Player

Honesty super strength is one of the most if not OP powers you can get in the DC universe cant believe how they did it dirty in game but this RIGHT HERE whew boy now were in the right direction
  6. travelingtheory Well-Known Player

roll might, super strength and invuln into one skill that increases stun resist and interupption resist, cause your invulnerable, allow more objects to be picked up yes. How about he slams the ground and smashes them with a parking meter? its a mechanic from the launch that was never made right really.
  7. DrakeBall Well-Known Player

i really wish super strength was a full powerset like superman all the top heros in DC uses SS its a broken power
  8. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

Please... No.... as a precision dps myself, I hope this does not become true. Precision is in a good spot outside some weapons needing buffs. MIGHT needs a buff not precision.

Fine they can add the theatrical stuff like crit chance on thrown objects. But do not mess with weapons using this insane idea. And the last thing any dps wants is to have the add they are trying to melee to be thrown across the map just so that we have to chase them. Terrible terrible idea
  9. travelingtheory Well-Known Player

Its an overly common power, frankly the elemental powersets are very out of place on heroes. Yes SS would be used by many, but they dont take light sabers out of star wars games because everyone wants to roll dual wielding jedi with yellow and purple **** sabers
  10. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

So devs what we working with
  11. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Nothing, since no new powers are coming.
    • Like x 1
  12. nawanda Loyal Player

All my characters have had super strength since the Teen Titans DLC.

The helicopter.
  13. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

A suicide artifact, a purple heal and an enhanced lasso. Don't you read test patch notes?
  14. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

No we don’t that around here
  15. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

What I meant is what they trying to do with SS If they saw this anyway
  16. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

You are always negative quick to put someone's idea down.
  17. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

He just a hater I’m out here trying to change the game for the better
    • Like x 2
  18. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Attach it to an Artifact for some future episode.
  19. catplaysxoxo Loyal Player

I'm on the spectrum that Super-Strength increase precision stat so this sounds good or other ideas around can be thrown such as 10% precision when ability purchased. They can even give an artifact for Super-Strength.
  20. Brit Loyal Player

Every time I see somebody with a name like XXXb4tm4nXXX, I use that same lore-explanation.

"Poor Jack Thompson. He was just a taxi driver in Little Bohemia, but when Exobytes implanted into him all of the engineering knowledge and training of Batman, it overwrote half his memories. Now instead of remembering his wife and kids and mortgage, he only remembers years of ninja training in Tibet, which actually had happened to someone else. His scrambled brain is so messed up that he literally believes he IS Batman half of the time, which is why he calls himself the 'Triple X Be Forty Em Foreign Triple X'. What a sad, sad life."
    • Like x 2