LPVE Event Disclaimer: Not everyone is a Legends-God.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Zneeak, Jun 13, 2020.

1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

My favorite from earlier today - an 11 minute Trigon run.

After the run, a member of the group says, “Can we please do it in 9 minutes next time? Thank you.”

If only he had said so at the start!

(incodentally, the player making the comment had stood motionless off to the side during most of the first boss fight)
  2. High Troller Loyal Player

Why bother trying to post a Public Service Announcement when you could easily just place these players on ignore? I don't consider myself an Ignorant OP Beast-type of player, but I consistently refuse to do LPvE. I just simply took the week off.
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

Who is saying that I am not? Just because you can place somebody on ignore doesn't automatically mean you shouldn't speak up.
  4. High Troller Loyal Player

You are venting about the way others play. I get it. You are beating on a topic that has been beaten the dead horse so much that the horse came back alive in a new topic.

Did you know you could also report players for creating a toxic environment? See the link at the bottom of my signature if you are interested in making a difference against these players you are venting about. Reporting is private, is free to use and does not beat the dead horse any further.
  5. Zneeak Devoted Player

Not at all, quite the opposite. I didn't know that asking to show basic understanding during a limited time-event was beating a dead horse?

Again, who said I haven't reported? You're missing the point entirely, I'm afraid. The general message being shared isn't rocket science, and you don't get to dictate what feedback other players share on the forums. It sucks, I know.
  6. High Troller Loyal Player

Again? You never suggested you reported people. Also, I never accused you of not reporting anyone. I was simply offering you the means to report because you presented yourself as not-knowing by posting your gripe on here in the first place.
  7. Dub T Well-Known Player

The unfortunate issue is there will ALWAYS be players that complain about something, even if all things went smoothly.
  8. Thunderstrikke Well-Known Player

Gotta, be honest, no trouble at all with players this weekend. I think everyone just wanted to just get the pain over with. Some folks were bad, some were good, I stuck right in the middle, using the incredibly complicated system of weapon combo, power clip, repeat, regardless of character, lol. I think on Trigon I minimumed at 9 some minutes (2 doomspinners), and maxed at like 13 or 14, with the average being about 12, so even if the group was bad, the variability was only a minute or two. Not worth the time to complain (or compliment).
  9. BeastGamingSkill Level 30

I love running into players that want to complete the mission as quick as possible and message saying "Skip the ads" so we all rush it to the boss just so that one player stands around doing nothing during the boss fights. Had to kick multiple players during this event because some are lazy after running a lot of missions and they just stand around and no nothing while the rest of us have to do everything.