The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Another minor tweak, this time to my Electric speedster's Red Composite look.

[IMG]

The change to the feet was kind of accidental. I started clicking through the foot styles and the glow being applied to the wings on the ankles just fit perfectly. You also get the same glow on the wings of the Speed boots from the Vault, but the wings on the ankles seemed to fit better with the Magic/Wonder Woman mentor background I gave her.
    • Like x 2
  2. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

That is a pretty AWESOME Steel. Great Job. ;)
    • Like x 5
  3. Doc.Doom15 Committed Player

My robocop style:

[IMG]

My ninja turtle style:

[IMG]
    • Like x 4
  4. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

BLONDE BANSHEE
    Original Concept art
    [IMG]
    Final in-Game realization
    [IMG]

The Banshee's Wail
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  5. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  6. RunfromDanger Man Dedicated Player

...Oh wait. I'm out of uniform.
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Like x 1
  7. KoganUrufu New Player

Nothing too ostentatious, but I think it fits the comic book superhero aesthetic.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  8. golddragon71 Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  9. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

my spider-man miles morales style while waiting for ps5 :)
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 8
  10. willflynne 10000 Post Club

Nicely done. A simple but classic style and a good color scheme as well.
    • Like x 1
  11. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

There, I fixed that for you! ;)
  12. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

my basuit with out the cowl
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  13. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

• Like x 1
  14. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

So, I just found out about this cool Stealth Batsuit from the pages of Superman Unleashed, and I decided to have a go at recreating it, with the help of the Black Composite Chroma Materials Pack:

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I'm sure there's probably a better Foot Style than Tall Classic, that was just the only one I had on him that would work for the look. And I'm fairly sure there's a better waist style, I just couldn't think of which one it would be. :confused:
    • Like x 3
  15. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

This is my pennyworth style
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  16. Batman2099earthcold Committed Player

17. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Right, and another quick build based on a character whose first appearance seems to be in Dark Nights: Death Metal # 1 which is hitting comic shops TODAY in the USA. Here's the new Red Batman Beyond:

[IMG]

It's mostly just a reversed color scheme for the regular Batman Beyond, so it's very easy to recreate in DCUO, except for his belt. I wanted to use either the Nth Metal Battlesuit Waist, or the Mercenary's Malice Waist, to see if one of those worked better, but I don't have either of those right now. They OUGHT TO BE in Vendor 00, but don't get me started on that rant right now! :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  18. willflynne 10000 Post Club

With both Nth Metal and Mercenary's Malice being PvP styles, they aren't likely to be showing up on PvE vendors. ;)

Great job on the style, though.
    • Like x 2
  19. Eve YouTuber

Mentalica. She has strong mental powers. She's one of my many original characters. :)
    That's a part of her #WIP Witchy base.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I have just 2 words for you: Avatar Bombardier.

It at least USED TO BE a PVP style, at one time, as I understand it. And it was also in one of the Rare Style Vendors before the Devs switched it to the current distribution scheme where you can buy unattuned pieces from the vending machine next to Boo$ter Gold in your HQ. :p