Will we ever get a Bonus Marks of Valor PvP week/weekend again?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Jun 12, 2020.

1. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

Now we've had the ultimate Legends PVE extravaganza week (thank you devs!) - will we see a bonus Marks of Valor week? A bonus week focused on running PvP, maybe with higher rewards for 8v8 maps since they are significantly harder to find groups for. There are likely many players that still need counter feats for the PvP maps, including also the PvP maps from the Last Laugh episode. There's also the PvP gear styles that some of the newer players may need too.

Just an idea :)
    • Like x 10
  2. Solarbound Committed Player

They should get around to giving PVP an appropriate fix first before they do something like this for it -_-
    • Like x 3
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Do you want this? (Open question.)
    • Like x 32
  4. Caroline Dedicated Player

Yes! :) I'd be finally willing to finish my last set of PvP gear, haha
    • Like x 2
  5. DeitySupreme Steadfast Player

I agree. Pvp should get an update before events focused around pvp come along. But when it does get fixed it would be a nice bonus week.

Not to far off topic but maybe instead of pvp event, what about an event around other grindy feats like and R&D week where salvage, create, and gather counts for 10x
    • Like x 2
  6. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

This'll be coming...

[IMG]

:p
    • Like x 2
  7. Scarlet Mysty Loyal Player

Yes
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If it's possible, yes.
    • Like x 1
  9. Magnificent Loyal Player

I don't want this to come across as bashing you but there is an incredulous tone to my response.

For years people have been begging for fixes to PVP and add more Legends, anything to try to bring more people back into the PVP aspect of the game. Add to it that with the high cost of gear and low PVP queue population it makes getting each piece of gear as grindy as the kill-5000-Reapers feat in Central City.

Yes. We want this.
    • Like x 1
  10. Wildcat Committed Player

Yeeep!

We also need some new legends skins.. :rolleyes:
  11. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

True - but a week/weekend like this may also bring certain issues with PvP to light and might......*might* (I say with some hesitance) start the ball rolling towards PvP becoming 'better'.

Alternatively it would be good for some more recent players to catch up on PvP feats, which is the primary reason I posted this thread.
    • Like x 2
  12. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

Yes, please and thank you.
    • Like x 1
  13. Kanmaru Dedicated Player

But I also hope this means the devs are finally considering fixing PvP?
    • Like x 1
  14. Isif Committed Player

Yes. Not really the PVP type but I support Bonus Marks to encourage PVP play. I may endure the mental punishment to score a PVP set.
    • Like x 2
  15. MrMigraine Devoted Player

With or without 'PvP fixes', yes please.
  16. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

if its cranked up like LPVE is this week, in the sense that we can easily complete the suits and feats, yes please!
    • Like x 1
  17. Solarbound Committed Player

What we want is proper attention and care towards further PVP development, Mepps
    • Like x 1
  18. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Yes yes! A PvP episode or a new season something in PvP please and thank you sir!
  19. Solarbound Committed Player

I'm not mad at that insight. I would just rather be brought into a setting where PVP feels enjoyable through every aspect of it. If such a bonus week were brought upon in its current state and I voluntarily for whatever reason decided to participate, I would feel like I'm putting myself through a self-torture. And, it's sad for me to say that because I'm a PVPer first.

What you're requesting is a nice thought, a nice idea. But, not like this. I'm just on the fence as I know we need better.
  20. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

If we wait for an "appropriate fix" we'll never see this come up.
    • Like x 2