Day 1- LPVE Counter GRIND.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by MrSuperman, Jun 11, 2020.

1. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Yesterday I hired my stepson to play LPVE with me this week. He jumps in to give me breaks, plays while I am at work etc. we decided to tackle Superman Characters, Females, and Villains.

I was URSA most of the day. I am currently on hr 12 and the 1st day and I need 8 more runs to complete the 750 Superman.

Have you hired anyone to take advantage of these feats? How many have you ran today!?
    • Like x 2
  2. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Oh and by the way Devs. After many years of wishing! I would like to say thank you for the 10x counter bonus.

I do appreciate it.
    • Like x 7
  3. Zneeak Devoted Player

I joined up with some farming-groups today and spent a few hours knocking out some of the easier counts. I will take it day by day, do as much as I have the energy for until the Event is up. I'll run the Summer event and some Episode-content in between on alts that needs it, just to make sure that I don't become braindead from spamming the atrocity that is Legends PVE.

In no way do I have any goals of trying to clear out all of the feats, i'll just be happy to knock out a good bunch of them and go back to never ever caring about anything LPVE-related again.
    • Like x 8
  4. Stephen Nix Well-Known Player

Oh the wall that you're all about to hit will be priceless.
    • Like x 1
  5. nawanda Loyal Player

I haven’t hired anyone. Did 41 runs day one. I’ve targeted 185 runs for the week, which will give me 20 feats. I can’t do as many runs today and wanted to get off to a solid start.

My league was the most active it has been since first week of the DLC.
    • Like x 2
  6. Zamara Dedicated Player

have the loot lockouts always required you to have the dlc of the corresponding map to reset daily? cause i don't recall that part
  7. High Troller Loyal Player

I'm taking the week off.
  8. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Nice in hiring your step son. The first player I knew to complete his r and d feats had both his wife and son do them. Literally scheduled it out where wife would do it from morning start up until kid got home from school, then kid would do it until bedtime, then he would take over.
  9. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I ended the night in my 46th run. I ran out of steam and wanted to start Wonder Woman on Friday. My step son stayed up extra after I went to bed to run a few. I’m curious to see if he finished Superman. Can’t wait till the servers pop up again!

I’m trying to hit that number again today
  10. Darth Piper Loyal Player

I hope this kind of thing shows up no more than once per quarter as a bonus weekend. It's a great way to address the seemingly unattainable longevity feats without having to actually adjust the feats themselves.
  11. Dedikated6 Well-Known Player

THIS!
  12. thedemonocus Loyal Player

I love this bonus week because its a great time to catch up on lpve feats but my god i hate playing as legends,it feels like i'm hitting everything with a nerf bat. Why do the legends have to be so weak?
    • Like x 3
  13. Magnificent Loyal Player

There are so many freaking LPVE feats I gave up on after LPVE died off, mainly the "play as x y times" types. Last night I ran 4 LPVEs and got 4 Feats :D

If I didn't have to go out of town this weekend I would be glued to my chair, hammering out more Feats.

Thanks, DI! :)
    • Like x 2
  14. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

It would be awesome if the devs added this to the regular schedule. Or just left the 10x counter on permanently. I need 17 runs to finish Wonder Woman. Had some awesome runs on HOD today. Just handed the controller to my step son. Time for him to put in work!
    • Like x 2
  15. AquiloFury Committed Player

I was running on my wife's account last night for about an hour before bed and got her two more sp..not much but it's 2 more than she had lol. I kinda want to use both ps4s to get team up feats..but then one will be standing around because I can't control both at once lol. She's been kinda over DC for a bit..I'm just trying to get her some more sp for when she comes back lol
  16. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I would vote for permanent 10x, but at least add to the bonus rotation. It’s still a lot of work at 10x. Ran for about 14 hours yesterday and only got 67 runs in - and that was for just Flash.
  17. Brit Loyal Player

I'm hoping this is a regular rotation event, like Bonus Source Marks or Bonus Catalysts, and not a once-in-a-blue-moon Event, like Double Nth Metal XP.

I banged out about 50 runs in the past two days, but that barely scratches the surface. And I am not going to do more than 8 hours-ish Legends per day; that's already enough to drive me crazy.
    • Like x 2
  18. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

Looks like the WW counter feats will be done tonight for Day 2.

Tomorrow!? Green Lantern! Day 3!

How are you guys doing!? I’m 2 for 2. I’m trying to close out all of them.

Is there any chance flash and green lantern end at 500 and not 750?
  19. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

About to hit 500 on Green Lantern! How are you guys doing!
  20. Draconiano Committed Player

350/500 Arcane
    350/500 Light
    350/500 Archer
    390/500 Speed
    156 Runs Left