Stop spamming me.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by bigbadron alt, Jun 10, 2020.

1. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I get it, there is a Legends PVE event this week. But I really don't need reminding of it every time I switch to a new character.
  2. Great Architect Loyal Player

Would you prefer that no-one knew?
  3. Great Architect Loyal Player

Get a grip mate - it's a minor annoyance at best.

Although I would be in favour of an account-wide "Yeah, I know".
  4. Wallachia Devoted Player

Yes you do.

THERE IS A LEGENDS PVE EVENT THIS WEEK!
  5. Great Architect Loyal Player

By the way...

There's a...

I Can't.
  6. Great Architect Loyal Player

OMFG! IS THERE :O?

Let me log in and check...
  7. Great Architect Loyal Player

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
  8. Great Architect Loyal Player

You could have got 10 feats in the time it took you to post that...
  9. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I'd prefer that they told me once, when I log in (and not when I just switch characters). That's all I need, since my memory is considerably better than that of a goldfish.
  10. Schimaera Devoted Player

Then don't forget - unlike a goldfish - that closing the information pop up is just one button-push away. :)

On the other hand though, I really envy you. If the Legends PvE info popping up would be the only thing in this world I have issues with, that'd be great. <3
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i thought this was going to be another "nerf flurry shot" thread.
  12. Great Architect Loyal Player

Why nerf it? It sets the standard that all powers should be raised to? We should definitely be melting bosses that fast. All of us.
    • Like x 2
  13. Great Architect Loyal Player

14. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

omg.
  15. bigbadron alt Dedicated Player

I never said it was the only thing I have issues with, thanks for your concern. My annoyance with it is already diminishing, in fact, now that I've clicked on it 25 times today, and have no more characters who haven't triggered it. I can now categorically state that I am fully aware that there is a Legends PVE event this week.
  16. Great Architect Loyal Player

Invest in a sarcasm detector. It will make your life online so much easier. Only the first and third parts of this reply are not sarcastic.
  17. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

i spent all my money on an ironometer.
  18. Dub T Well-Known Player

Isn’t there an option to be able to turn the pop-up add off or am I just dreaming?
  19. Schimaera Devoted Player

There is not and for the time being, log in, hit esc, carry on (or *whatever it is on a gamepad *shrug*). If this is unintentional (which I assume) we wait for the hotfix. Until then, lean back, breathe out, hit esc (or *) and that's it ^^
    Ran the stuff on 18 toons today since I need to catch up for missing last year and, well, it works. Didnt get annoyed even once. ^^
  20. Jensu Well-Known Player

it's called advertisement bud