New Bonus Event: Raid the Universe

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eve YouTuber

The whole point of this is to make people play old content so others can play it...and give some rewards to end game players so it relevant to them as well...:rolleyes:
    • Like x 6
  2. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Don't bother....there's always 1 (or sometimes more than 1).
    • Like x 8
  3. Dub T Well-Known Player

Sweet idea for older content to be completed. Dumb question: the 25 Lex Coins, is that from the bonus rewards after completing each raid or the reward for the account bound contract box?
  4. Zamara Dedicated Player

Yeah i get it, i stopped doing most of the daily stuff a while ago cause it was too repetitive, now i just run whatever i feel that day and get off, only when there's bonus currency or something similar i do try and run everything every day but outside of that there's no point
  5. Cyfaill Well-Known Player

I truly believe it's a wonderfull idea.

PS: I just needed to say it.
    • Like x 1
  6. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

How terrible of Dimensional Ink to offer more incentives to play! Yes, this definitely should be criticized! We wouldn't want to see any other new approaches to rewards and opportunities! We definitely want to discourage people from playing old content!

Ungrateful much?
    • Like x 8
  7. Geras New Player

hey mepps your probably not gonna respond but are you going to reset amazon fury raids because i did most of the raids this week like god of monster, i bought all the amazon fury episode but im no longer a member so im a bit concern. If you have time please advice.
  8. dcuotoo Well-Known Player

I just want to laugh at the puffed up 300s who cant pry essence off their throats...my god...the epic wipes...
  9. TomShepard Active Player

That sounds awesome,im game.I really hope bugs wont ruin it this time..otherwise sounds fun.
  10. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

amazon fury content is some of the strongest in game. hoping to see this become a trend tat includes different content.

never seen these requested but some good ideas for bonus weeks could be

1)opening up all the mentor missions to all

2)bringing back the anti monitor event for a week.

3)rotating out of season seasonals for a week ("christmas in july", "walking in a winter spring" " etc etc)
  11. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Sounds really great! For players new to Amazon Fury or ones who haven't run it in awhile this is awesome. It's crazy how we mentioned we wanted old content to be CR relevant to endgame players and in a backdoor way the Devs figured out how. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come :) Thanks DB/DI!
    • Like x 1
  12. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Opps nevermind found that Mepps did say Throne of Dead Elite counts too, my bad must've missed that
  13. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

As long as you're CR 150ish to 300ish then ADDs and Bosses won't be able to one shot you assuming you have a decent Healer and Tank. Emphasis on assuming. Now as others have mentioned mechanics might come into play but as I remember playing Normal during AF was relevant it wasn't that hard. Can't say for Elite though since I didn't do it much.
  14. Dominic Blue Dedicated Player

Other than the old styles and collections that people still need you get 50 source marks (in addition to whatever you get with loot drops or current CR relevance), at least one BoP scale relevant gear piece per raid so like 5 loot crates and 30,000 Artifacts XP and 25 LexCoins for completing five of the raids in any order and regardless of being lootlocked. That's essentially like if Dimensional Ink gave us twoish or three extra BoP Raids to do this bonus week. For old content? That's pretty great on the extra marks we'll be getting considering quite a few players will pop feats they might not ordinarily get. And for the most part most players will burn thru most of the content easily. It's a pretty decent deal and reinvigorates old Episodes.
    • Like x 1
  15. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Is it just Throne of the Dead normal or is it both normal and elite?
  16. Draconiano Committed Player

Both, I did it on elite.
    • Like x 1
  17. Gambo323 Level 30

Well i'll be damned... This is actually pretty freaking good. Bravo Dev team... Bravo!!!
  18. DamageControlPS Active Player

Disappointing to say the least, this was a million dollar idea but a penny worth execution. Why couldn’t you make those raids event version and scale cr to make these raids interesting, these are one of better ones aswell throne of the dead elite was incredible new players should experience those raids, but actually have fun doing then not blowing through them in 4 minutes. As I said great idea but could have done better I hope in future you scale our cr in those raids and let us all really enjoy those raids. Hope you see where I’m coming from I would like to earn those 25 marks and xp not
    Be given practically for 30 minutes of blowing through old content.
  19. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Throne of the Dead is part of the content included here...so what's the problem? This allows new players to experience those raids, since people will be queuing up for it. YOU may be disappointed, but a vast majority love the idea and are excited for it.
    • Like x 2
  20. Lantern_AdamK4 Committed Player

Good news! It's OPTIONAL. Feel free to miss it if it's "lame". The rest of us will have fun, get some awesome stuff, and help some lower level players get through the content.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.