Raid the Universe

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Liightmare dc, May 29, 2020.

1. FoolsFire Devoted Player

IMO, the only thing to make this better would be if you got extra renown for doing the Elite versions.
    • Like x 1
  2. SekretVillain Loyal Player

This is a blatant RIP off of borderlands 3' loot the universe
  3. dresserball Dedicated Player

So what if they did? Companies do it all the time. And I thought you quit.
    • Like x 5
  4. MiniMinute New Player

I really hate being carried by high CRs in low level content... until I get all the feats anyway. If I get all the feats but I still have to grind for styles or whatnot, I don't care about being carried haha. My issue with being carried through feats though is that a lot of them can be achieved by just one-shotting the boss which obviously means you just completely ignore the actual mechanics. At this point, though, it's pretty much impossible to not be carried... I just leave every time I see a high CR, but it gets pretty frustrating since I have to leave so many instances.... it's not like they need me anyway since they can just one-shot everyone.
  5. Dub T Well-Known Player

All fingers, toes, and even my eyes crossed for this!
  6. Kuno Loyal Player

I think this idea is great, rewarding current episode marks for old content and adding some themed extra rewards? I'm in!
    Do this more often, or rotate the old content to raid like a event and it could fix some of the leveling problem and replayability of the older content.
    Older content replayability main problem is that the rewards are not good enough, but this can solve many issues.
    Kudos to the team for this inicative!
    (I hope more amazon hairstyles are involved lol, like Hippolita's and Artemis ponytail.)
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

So what? It's a great idea and me and many players hoped for something like that. To make old content relevant again.
    • Like x 1
  8. AquiloFury Committed Player

I gotta say...I can't wait for more information on this :D
    • Like x 1
  9. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Great idea!

Con: It's only for one week.

As many of us have said on the forums... they should do this every week. Spotlight a different DLC every week, giving new rewards. When you've run through all of them, just repeat.

On a side note, I actually wouldn't mind upping the difficulty of the raids. Either that or balancing the CR of players in the instance. CR 300+ players in some of those old raids.... it will be over before it even began.
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

So you dont care that the people running the game you're sinking money in cant think of their own ideas and find it totally ok to RIP off other game ideas?

Allllrighty then

Me on the other hand expect a little more creativity than that.
  11. SekretVillain Loyal Player

• Warning: The DCUO forums are for everyone. Please be respectful, constructive, and kind. Please welcome contrasting views and stay on topic. Do not insult or attack anyone.
    And I thought you grew up, guess we were both wrong huh?
  12. Eve YouTuber

There is nothing wrong with taking ideas and implanting them. It just looks to me that you complain for the sake of complaining about it.
    This was a great week that lets players go back and run old content for rewards. NOTHING is wrong with that.
    • Like x 2
  13. Siramez Well-Known Player

This is literally not even close to loot the universe event in borderlands 3, please take your complaint else where. thanks :)
    • Like x 2
  14. dresserball Dedicated Player

When did you come back to the game?