Devs are you serious bro

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DarkAvenger, May 28, 2020.

1. Dub T Well-Known Player

I think “Nuff said” would be appropriate here.
    • Like x 2
  2. DarkAvenger Well-Known Player

Ok point taken
  3. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]

Hundreds of dollars, for a cosmetic and 25pt feat you say? Yeah you should've suspected this would happen ages ago and as Mepps said they will continue to do so; and honestly, so they should.

If you spend hundreds of dollars chasing the golden whale that's on you.
    • Like x 2
  4. Rainnifer Committed Player

Part of me was wanting the ability to have the neon along with other colors than just black or white on the same style piece, my silent wish was granted. More customization is always welcome.
    Maybe I'm not bothered by it because I didn't shell out hundreds of dollars for the original neons..?

Now if only those variants of cosmic material can come already.:eek:
    • Like x 4
  5. HL4LYFE Well-Known Player

i really want some of these cool styles but i absolutly refuse to pay for a slot machine chance
    • Like x 1
  6. BeastGamingSkill Level 30

You need to Man up and stop blaming others for your decisions. Nobody forced you to spend anything. Bruh I'm so done with this.
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Give it a couple weeks, they'll be affordable on the broker.
    • Like x 5
  8. Liightmare1 Well-Known Player

Guys need to start hoarding. I stopped using stabilizers a few days after the last time capsule came out in preparation for what’s going to come next. Learn to see the bigger picture n not just what’s in your face
    • Like x 2
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Ah, yes, the good old Tax On the Mathematically-Challenged! ;)
    • Like x 1
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

The complaint is specifically about variant Chromas.

Which you're guaranteed to get one of with each new Resurgence Capsule. The only RNG involved there is which color variant you get.

It's true that the rarity of some Time Capsule collections are ridiculous, but that's a different issue.
    • Like x 1
  11. Solarbound Committed Player

What I was speaking about in reference to the OP goes way beyond that -_-
  12. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Anytime in life (not just DCUO) there is something new you can pretty much expect it to be improved upon in the future. Most of the original concept cosmetics (OG), while cool looking at the time, got far surpassed by later iterations or entirely new cosmetics. They still hold value for some people who buy in to the whole status/rarity thing, but visually they’re pretty “meh” compared to newer cosmetics. This is a GOOD thing. Would you prefer that the game has long passed it’s peak cosmetically and is on a steady downward slope with nothing to look forward to???
    • Like x 2
  13. Darth Piper Loyal Player

You use that word "affordable"... I do not think it means what you think it means.

:)
    • Like x 1
  14. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Many of them were down to <$30M by the end of the day. In today’s economy that’s dirt cheap for a chroma material.
    • Like x 3
  15. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Yeah but in a couple of weeks when the resurgence capsules go away the prices will have more or less hit their nadir and will start going up again because the items become rarer again.
  16. Berza Committed Player

Resurgence Caps ends on 28 June. As today (29 May) there are 44 days ahead to opening them and flood the broker with Chromas.
    • Like x 1
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I forgot some people can only afford prices that are $3k or less...
    • Like x 3
  18. PolishEagle Dedicated Player

Yep. I made a slight run on the neon (wasted a whopping 7 stabilizers. I used drops (Man Bat trinket, lantern bat, Ultra cape to basically finish everything but the neon). I currently have a billion and 46 stabilizers for the next tc. Been doing this strategy since tc 2 (well not the billion but I always had a couple hundred million). Before we needed seals I used to use my loyalty points for stabilizers instead of replaying raids over and over for the first week of release. The neon is my only failure in getting anything but I never have needed the quark vendor, so if I am patient those 25 feat points will be mine some day. You can be quite successful at time capsules without using a credit card.
  19. FlawlessTime Dedicated Player

A league mate did this he had over 40 stabs I think I'll start doing the same atm I have 8 lol I don't plan on using them either.
  20. Plowed In Loyal Player

Geez, feed us a vegetable from time to time. :p