Catwoman daily

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hellclown127!, May 27, 2020.

1. dresserball Dedicated Player

Just report them then.
  2. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Report them for what? It's playing the way they designed it. If you don't like this interaction, don't do this particular item related to the Huntress/Catwoman daily.
  3. travelingtheory Well-Known Player

Its annoying yes, but the daily isnt limited to the caches. Intergang agents and diamond trucks can be used. Ive had my lewts stolen thats the fastest safest method, the lexcorp logos. The diamond trucks can be too hard hitting for now players getting lifted to the cr.
  4. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Except that the diamond trucks are distinct... villains cannot interact with the hero ones and vice versa. I'm not certain but I think that the other ones where you have to kill two or three "guards" and then take the item to the collection point are also ones where the factions cannot interact with the opposing ones.

The original complaint was regarding the LexCorp Logo weapons caches objective.
  5. dresserball Dedicated Player

You can report toxic players. It's a spot on the support ticket. I am not saying I would report someone for that, but I was offering a solution for their situation.
  6. Darth Piper Loyal Player

Ok, but the implication in your response was to report the players who are “stealing” the caches or rioters from the opposite faction. That is not toxic behavior, that is the system working as designed. Don’t like having opposing faction folks following you and taking the stuff? Move on to something else. If, however, they bully you about it via messages or other means then you should report them. If you choose to respond to them, make sure you say nothing threatening... be reasonably polite.
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

Putting in frivolous tickets just wastes a poor customer service rep's time and adds to the backlog.
  8. Miss Adora Loyal Player

Catwoman is for villains, it's the same one as Huntress. Only difference, Villains get it from Catwoman
  9. dresserball Dedicated Player

Their system also allows you to gain loot without doing anything, yet their is a spot on the support ticket for such an act. Just because the game let's you do it does not mean it is good game play.

I don't want to go on and on about this so I will leave this as toxic is subjective. You might not think that kicking someone is toxic, but the person getting the boot might.
  10. dresserball Dedicated Player

Have they ever done anything for you? Normally they just tell me that they can't do anything about an issue and report it as a bug. Their customer support is horrendous in my opinion.
  11. Hraesvelg Always Right

Every issue for which I've submitted a ticket has been resolved to my satisfaction. Some took a bit longer than I would have preferred, but c'est la vie.
  12. Noble One Committed Player

kettle calling the pot black. its done on both sides.