Have you considered letting players join more than one league?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Saint Nutella, May 18, 2020.

1. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

Shared bank slots aren't anything special. Most MMOs I have played have those. Can you share money between accounts in this game?

"Quick and streamlined gameplay" what exactly does this mean? Because when you take into account the queue waiting times (especially at lower levels) the gameplay is not "quick." Trying to get all your feats again, without paying, is not quick if you have 300+.

"you should have the experience of content so only challenge is to learn new class" not even sure what this means. Are you saying that it should be even easier to progress because you have done all the content and the only barrier is your power?

The same LFG that many players don't know exist? Also the one that takes forever to find anyone running content that isn't currently relevant?
  2. zZzTorrOzZz Committed Player

I'll pass 1 is enough.
  3. Saint Nutella Loyal Player

It doesn't seem to cause much trouble in GW2 or ESO. And how does it undercut the leader of a league?

Toxic people exist in any MMO. Doesn't mean the system doesn't work. If you have rotten apples in your league, remove them. The alliance thing also isn't forced nor is it really the main request of my post. It just seems like something cool that can work but is not necessary.

Tbh, I have never been in a league that is able to compete at high levels in PvE that was also a chill and laidback league. Let alone one with strong PvPers.

In any case, I see that this idea has been shut down. Not really by any strong arguments apart from "it works fine now" but whatever. I just thought that GW2 and ESO had great guild systems that helps a player be more flexible.
  4. the solowing Steadfast Player

<You are allowed to join a league once every 3-5 days
  5. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

I like the one league per toon system.
    • Like x 1
  6. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Flash is part of the JLA and his team of speedsters. Cybro, the JSA and the Titans. why noy
    • Like x 1
  7. Monkeyboy Committed Player

1.Until recently you could, go find the $$$ glitches and have them explain why you can't!

2.There's other options than the LFG ques. You get loyalty points or station cash with membership, so buying feats should be no problem. If you're going to play alts, Legendary is a no-brainer.

3.For not knowing what I said you sure understood it correctly!

Players don't know it exists? That's their fault, there's so many reminders and instructions in Missions, if people don't know, then they're rushing through and should switch to a mindless FPS game.
  8. Monkeyboy Committed Player

This is not GW2 or ESO, different game different rules. It undercuts scheduling, group formation, etc! It's not that hard!

Once again, Leagues have "sister" or "brother" Leagues that share a custom channel.

You just asked for the Holy Grail in an MMO. Only way to get what you want is to build it.

Strong argument? It's a different system! Where's the Broker in ESO? You meaning Trading Guilds that charges dues for the right to use their services, that DCUO offers without that restriction? Making an argument for something while disregarding things that are important is why this idea was shut down!