Where are my loyalty points/replay badges?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rad Rita, May 17, 2020.

1. Rad Rita New Player

I renewed my membership on May 5th, 2020. It's May 17th and my loyalty points still haven't hit yet.
    That's almost 2 whole weeks, aka Half of a month already.

Is this normal? And can I please get a response on why they still aren't in my account? :(
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

They arrive 30 days after the last time you received them. If it has been that long, please open a ticket so we can sort if out: http://help.dcuniverseonline.com
    • Like x 1
  3. Rad Rita New Player

Thank you, I really appreciate the reply. :D
  4. Gromm865s Active Player

Whenever I renew my sub, I usually get loyalty points that day, then 4-5 days later I get another round of points. I don't buy the "30 day stuff" My subs have been sporadic over the years so I'm guessing that has something to do with the points getting awarded at random times.
    • Like x 1
  5. Nodens Dedicated Player

That may possibly be the case with PS users and their loyalty points, but what's up with PC users and our DBG cash? Daybreak's website CLAIMS that the member will be able to receive the 500 at a SPECIFIED date and time, but that's wrong. For example, my membership info states that I will receive my DBG cash at 11:00:13 PDT on 5/24 (I live in that time zone, btw). On every month, it ALWAYS says I will be able to get the game cash at 11pm, on the 24th of the month. The day and time, according to Daybreak's website, are set in stone. The truth of the matter, however, is that it has been well over two years since I was able to claim the game cash on the 24th at ALL.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

When does it become available?
  7. Nodens Dedicated Player

Last night's became available at 3:22 am PDT, on 5/25
  8. Daxx Armetrius New Player

I have not received Loyalty or Replay for this past month.
  9. Daxx Armetrius New Player

Neither has my gf