"World is Down for Maintenance"

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Pher, May 21, 2020.

1. Pher Active Player

I went to switch toons at 8:04 EST and it says world is down for maintenance. That's 26 minutes before the time posted. Why? I've now missed out on getting the last chance this week for bonus Lexcoins.
  2. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Same here. Server said 25 minutes til shutdown. Attempted to switch toons to get the last double lex coins and now the game says it's down for maintenance.
  3. Dwild Well-Known Player

Yeah Devs. Sometimes you shut down without warning us. But when you DO say you're shutting down at 7:30 my time, don't lock all the servers 27 minutes early at 7:07. I know its not technically down and anyone still online can stay in, but when you get booted when you try to change toons...bad form guys.
    • Like x 1
  4. Toshknight Loyal Player

i think its the log in server, not the actual server. not sure if they can do anything about it at this "stay at home" time, but 25 min is way to much before , usually it use to happen to me around 5 to 6 min. before the shut down while switching, but i got lucky today . switched to my last character at 30 min til
    sorry to hear about this
  5. Daniel101773 New Player

Yeah we were blasting through CT & FB while the world box was posting the timer every few minutes, surprisingly stressful knowing that if you wiped you weren’t gonna get those bonus coins... finished the last boss off with 2 minutes to spare though, so I’m very happy. When the game finishes it’s update I’ll have my OP legs finished.
  6. MrStoob Well-Known Player

D'oh. Well those replays will be going on stabilisers now. :)
  7. Miss Adora Loyal Player

ok thought it was just me, I went to get on my other character to try and get in the raids and metahuman for max Lex coins couldn't get on
  8. FreyDCUO Well-Known Player

Or you could wait until the Triple Lexcoin weekend, whenever that may be.
  9. MrStoob Well-Known Player

I'm always very much spinning plates, so this'll kind of 'help' with the side project of opening Shazam TCs for a Bubble Gum. A slightly more frivolous venture than OP trousers, I'll grant you, but you know, 'things'.
  10. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

Which part is difficult to understand?

DCUO putting Announcements in the Announcements forum makes it a good place to check for announcements before being puzzled.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/server-downtime-may-21-2020-game-update-104.309259/#post-4321307

• Like x 1