DCUO Upcoming events hangman

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, May 14, 2020.

1. myandria Item Storage

Hmmm....

Bonus Week Nine: Episode Catalyst drops & x3 Source Marks
  2. EconoKnight XIII Legion

[IMG]
  3. HarryHell Well-Known Player

An analysis of bonus week 9 hints:
    "Bonus Week Nine: E_____e _________ ___ & __ ______e ________"

Special consideration: all spots where the letter "e" occurs is included in the hint above.

Word 1:
    7 letter word, starting and ending with the letter "e".
    Due to the nature of bonus weeks and the game we are playing this word is believed to be either Episode or Exobyte, Other words may fit, but researche and probability are making me strongly believe it's one of these words.

Word 2:
    9 letter word, not containing the letter "e".
    As seen on the british television show called "9 out of 10 Cats does Countdown" there are many 9 letter words, and I'm no Susie Dent. A suiting guess for a 9 letter word could be the plural form of catalyst, catalysts. The word currency (8 letters) or plural form currencies (10 letters) will not fit here, open for other suggestions.

Word 3:
    3 letter word, not containing the letter "e", and not the word "and" ("&" being word 4 and i dont belive Mepps is stuttering)
    Here i am totally blank, i can't find a fitting 3 letter word.

Word 4: &

Word 5: 2 letter word or number with multiplier
    Believed but not limited to be Xx where X= a number between 2 and 5 and x= being the multiplication sign, ie. 2x meaning 2 times the normal amount.

Word 6: 7 letter word ending on the letter "e"
    Here the words exobyte or episode wont fit, since the also contain an "e" at the start of the word.
    As stated earlier, Im no Susie Dent, I have no suiting alternatives for this word.

Word 7: 8 letter word not containing any e.
    Again no suiting alternatives

I was hoping this paper would be an easy A, but with all provided uncertainty, and no good conclusion im hoping it's enough for an E (haha :p), hopefully someone can take up my work and deliever the right conclusion before the answer is provided.
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

I'd like a consonant please, Carol.

S
    • Like x 1
  5. TeeVolt Well-Known Player

As much as my heart wants me to ask for a G so that we can see if week 12 is actually Legends, I agree with asking for an A. That's two of us, Mepps! Does that count as a consensus? lol
    • Like x 1
  6. Apollo Starr Active Player

I don’t post often, but this has interested me. After much thought, I agree that another vowel would be good but I have to go with S just for the words that we use that have it. Source, markS, catalySt, epiSode, capSule, legendS, Stabilizer, featS, Survival. Because of the many S words I would have to vote for S.
  7. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

Today is the OG Green lanterns 80th anniversary. that fit in anywhere in the hangman for next week?
  8. Curse Bringer Most Wanted

wait wait i got it, green lantern time capsule! jessica Cruz style
  9. HurricaneErrl Dedicated Player

Week 9 - episode catalyst and bonus source marks

Week 11 - probably some kind of Time Capsule
  10. Darth Piper Loyal Player

So we have the newest updates:
    Week 9, word 1 is almost guaranteed to be Episode. Week 12, word 3 looks like it might be Extravaganza (find a 12 letter word starting with E that makes sense).
    • Like x 1
  11. Korvyne Committed Player

Week 12 looks almost certainly to be "Legends pve extravaganza & bonus feats" .
    No idea about the rest.
    • Like x 1
  12. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

OK, my next letter guess is gonna be......

O
  13. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You have to buy vowels...
    • Like x 1
  14. StealthBlue Loyal Player

Wheel of Fortune common letters then.

R, T, L, N (we already have S and E).
  15. MrSuperman Dedicated Player

I need every week to move out of the way! Come on Week 12!

I am hoping bonus feats do NOT mean they added extra counter feats to the grind lol

Wanna see a grown 40 yr old man cry?! Add feats to LPVE lol

It won’t be a beautiful cry!
    • Like x 2
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I would like to buy an I.
  17. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

Hmmm. In week 9, S_______ could be "Survival" and I'll bet the last word is "discount."
  18. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Nope. Any Survival Modes would need to be Tested First
  19. Belthazur Dedicated Player

Can We Please Buy an L
  20. Red Raptor Active Player

Give me an...
    [IMG]