Special Stabilizer Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Can you add individual collection pieces so us ****-retentive folk can complete collections? Please? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top? I don't just want to buy the final thing, I want to finish the freaking collection so I don't have holes in my collection lists. Please? Think about it? Maybe? Discuss it at least?
    • Like x 7
  2. Pyromorphosis New Player

when can we expect another player skip to cr 255
  3. DestiniesThirdEye New Player

Sounds great! Three requests...Superman Emblem, Superman Emblem, Superman Emblem. Old 1950's version or any standard red and yellow Superman Emblem, original without any extra gobblygook. Maybe in a Fortress Pack in the Marketplace.
  4. DestiniesThirdEye New Player

Thanks for this! Also for the updated Time Capsule Guide! Stay safe and have a great day!
  5. TechWarrior0329 Steadfast Player

Another great week. You guys have given us some fantastic special weeks and it is appreciated. I hope everyone on the team is safe and healthy. Keep up the great work. :)
    • Like x 4
  6. KillDefcon1 New Player

Crap, and I just bought the void mat with quarks last night. I definitely appreciate it but its going to be bittersweet for me.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Totally down with this idea. There are collections out there that you open a bunch of TCs...buy broker items...beg borrow and steal, just to get to 11 of 12. It would be nice if instead of spending 5000+ quarks AND still have that nagging 12th item missing, if you could just complete the collection. Just put the single 'top' item in for 1/2 the amount around 2500 or so. I realize this means we'd get a tradable reward for completing the collection vs the un-tradable purchased item for quarks, but make the price prohibitive so that it would not really be worth it for exploitation.
    • Like x 1
  8. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Historically speaking, they've only been given out during the anniversary event and have jumped 20-40 CR each time. So next Jan, I'd guess we'll see a CR 285-300 CR jump that would likely come with BOP DLC or maybe whatever is the next DLC to launch.

They just gave the last one out in Jan...I doubt you'll see one before next year.
  9. Ambassador of Krypton Well-Known Player

Is there any chance you guys are gonna add the Powerset Auras (I mean the full-body version) and the Nimbus Auras to the Second Chance Vendor?
  10. Walvine Well-Known Player

The time to buy bottled city soda is now.
  11. TheWrecker Well-Known Player

Exactly. Devs thank you for making this priority one.
  12. SuperSpirit Level 30

I know there was a reason I bought lifetime!:D
  13. Frankzilla Committed Player

How bout stabilizing the lag doe
  14. Crn Well-Known Player

Any chance we can get double ORCL Superconductor next week? Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  15. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

This is a fantastic event! You know what would make it even MORE fantastic? If the Stabilizer Daily Mission was Once Per Day PER CHARACTER, not Per Account! MAKE IT SO!!! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.