Gorgon Slayer

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ObsceneBoy, Apr 28, 2020.

1. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

Any chance of getting the Gorgon Slayer style added to the rare styles vendor or qwark vendor or something along those lines?

On the off the off chance you manage to get into Olympus/GOM Elite, the drop rate is a little depressing.

Thats all ty have a nice day.
    • Like x 8
  2. Eve YouTuber

Yeah It's frustrating, I'm running it every week with my league, down to my last two pieces hands and feet I think.
    It should've been added ages ago. Other purple drops you can get on vendors, so why not this style? :\
    • Like x 3
  3. Kuno Loyal Player

We are supposed to get another bunch of style unlock. I feel you I need this style since forever, and it falled between dropped style episodes and new episodes where both styles are attainable with marks.
    It feels like an oversight, I hope they can fix this and Nuclear too, or add them to their episode vendor like more recent episodes.
    • Like x 1
  4. Proxystar #Perception

Haven't seen that vendor updated in ages, both this and style sharing of this particular style as well would be useful.
    • Like x 2
  5. Zamara Dedicated Player

You do know the style drops on ALL instances from this DLC right? the daily mission loot box, the duo, the alert and the raids, you don't need to run the elite to get the style, any instance that drops gear can give you the drop you need.
  6. Zamara Dedicated Player

Think when they added the DLC styles to style unlocking they stopped right before this DLC and that's why it is not available, I'm missing the feet on my main and the head on my healer, have seen the pieces drop on every instance but it's always on the wrong character
    • Like x 2
  7. Eve YouTuber

Elite has increased chance for better drops. So a higher chance of getting the purple gear, rather then the alert, duo or the regular raids.
  8. Zamara Dedicated Player

But they do still have a chance, and you can run them daily without having to reset, running all 3 gives you about 4 or 5 more chances at getting the drop you need.
  9. Rainnifer Committed Player

I actually stopped running the Elite raids to try and get these. I found the chance of groups unable to complete it or making it a hassle not worth it (not to mention so many times it felt like the drop rate was actually worse in Elite, cause I wouldn't get a single purple gear), so I stuck with regular and the alert/duo. Eventually I finally got every piece.
  10. Krull1999 New Player

I agree it should be added to vendor 22 by now. And make it so if one toon has it you can unlock it with replay badge on other toons.. Pls and thanks
  11. ObsceneBoy Committed Player

I didn't actually know this will make a habit of running running them ty
    • Like x 1
  12. docfraiser Active Player

I hear you...I am waiting since 1 1/2 year for the chest to drop...these days it is really frustrating because we all know how often you can run a raid with random ppl. And my league is almost dead. And yes, we had the chance last week, and yes I did run it...but no luck..did run it with my twink and got the chest...but oh wonder...you cannot buy it with marks to may main toon. It just won't show...this is really frustrating...and I hope the Dev's will do something...but we also know the dev's doesn't give a **** about ppl needing something..
  13. Cyber Aesir New Player

Yes! Finnaly someone mentions the big elephant in the room. Let me tell you all my situation:

The gorgon style set is one out of like 5 styles sets that I am missing. I only need the waist. I have been hunting for that WAIST for 2 years. Yes, TWO years, you read that right. Here is the list of what I have been running this whole time and no luck:

3 daily missions in gotham undersiege
    Raising Hades duo daily
    Underworld Trials alert daily
    Olympus elite raid Weekly
    God of Monsters elite raid Weekly

All this on 3 characters! I have a better chance on getting the OP collections, which I have, than getting this Waist. I even had a ritual that i gave up which involved me wearing the gorgon style except the waist, hoping it would drop for me. Nothing to this day.
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's only 1 daily in Gotham Under Seige, the other dailies are in Typhon's Monster Invasion. There's also a weekly in Typhon's Monster Invasion.
  15. Cyber Aesir New Player

There are 5 dailies in gotham under siege, I'm focusing on 3 for the weekly list and they are quick to do. Also, typhoons monster invasion is a whole other episode and does not drop the gorgon styles.
  16. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Amazon Fury III has a daily in Gotham Under Siege (a solo where you fight shades which takes you through a portal to fight Faust and Artemis.) The other dailies/weeklies in Gotham Under Siege are from Amazon Fury I and II, the Gorgon Slayer only drops in Amazon Fury III content.

The other dailies and weeklies for Amazon Fury III are located in Typhon's Monster Invasion.
  17. Jensu Well-Known Player

i agree with this, i've been after the back piece for years
  18. Siramez Well-Known Player

So do I ^^, I really need the waist... also took me two years haha.